There is still time to make sure your favorite small business related book is nominated (or your own!) for the Small Business Trends Book Awards – but only until Tuesday, January 31, 2012.
Don’t take the chance of being shut out by waiting until the last minute. Head over there NOW and make sure your favorites are listed. If you’re an author that goes double for you.
Small Business Book Awards Twitter Chat
Join all our fellow book lovers including Anita Campbell from @SmallBizTrends and our blogging collaborators @Ileane @mmangen @VernessaTaylor @CoachNotesBlog and many more in a Twitter chat on book promotion.
- When: Tuesday night January 31, 2012 at 7 EST / 6 CST / 5 MST / 4 PST
- To use Tweetchat – the easiest way to participate in a Twitter chat –
use this link >> #bizbookawards twitter chat
It is bound to be lively and interesting – and you will make some exceptional connections.
Special Announcement: Twitter Chat –
How to Drive Buyers for Your Book in DrovesJanuary 31, 2012 – 7:00 pm EST (New York time)
Sponsored by JustRetweet
ELIGIBLE SMALL BUSINESS BOOKS:
- Published between November 2010 and December 2011.
- Relevant to small businesses and/or entrepreneurs.
- Both print and electronic books including PDF books, Kindle books, Google ebooks, and similar electronic formats are eligible – provided they are sold and not given away.
- Sorry – free versions are NOT eligible to be nominated.
- Complete Small Biz Book Awards Rules.
You can nominate as many books as you wish
at this link >> Small Business Book Awards Nomination
Small Business Book Awards categories
- Social Media
Small Business Book Awards Voting
Voting will begin February 1 and end February 16, 2012.
Small Business Book Awards Related Posts
- BasicBlogTips: Best Small Business Books Awards Presented By SmallBizTrends
- TheVirtualAssistant: Nominate Your Favorite Book: 4th Annual Small Business Book Awards
- Business Insider: Nominations Now Being Accepted for 4th Annual Small Business Book Awards
Twitter hashtag: #BizBookAwards
Help us spread the word. Use the sharing buttons at the top of this post. You can edit tweets to say whatever you wish. We’ll see you at the chat!
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016
- GetResponse Reveals Powerful New Online Marketing Tool Any SMB Can Afford - July 19, 2016