My readers may already be familiar with voting sites like Sphinn for SEO. BizSugar is a similar voting site that focuses specifically on information of interest to small business owners including Small Business Advice.
Since many blogs ARE small businesses and I and many of my favorite bloggers offer small business advice I am encouraging us to all become active on BizSugar.
BizSugar is free to join – find, share and support
high quality Small Business Advice
My WordPress consultant Derek Semmler has already added the BizSugar this! button to the top of the posts just to the right of the Twitter, Facebook and StumbleUpon sharing buttons and I encourage all bloggers in our niche to do the same.
The more of us who are active on BizSugar
the more supportive and influential we are.
Frequently used links:
- About BizSugar
- BizSugar Small Business Advice Blog
- BizSugar Voting Buttons WordPress plugin (Includes the bizSugarThis share button I’m using which is smaller. Using it submits a post if it isn’t there already or adds a vote if it is the same way the larger Vote buttons work.)
- BizSugar Voting Buttons for Blogger
Collaborators active on BizSugar
Links to Twitter followed by BizSugar profile in alphabetical order by primary Twitter username:
- @708media on Twitter and BizSugar
- @ffiliateXFiles on Twitter and BizSugar (Ron Cripps)
- @AndyNathan on Twitter and on BizSugar
- @AskKim on Twitter and BizSugar (Kimberly Castleberry)
- @Authopublisher on Twitter and BizSugar (Ivin Viljoen)
- @Brad Harmon on Twitter and AggieBrad on BizSugar
- @BusinessSavante on Twitter and BizSugar (Duncan Campbell) – Duncan is a BizSugar moderator
- @ConnieFoggles on BizSugar
- @DanielSharkov on Twitter but DSharkov on BizSugar
- @DonnaFontenot – BizSugar
- @DonPower on Twitter – DonPower on BizSugar
- @DragonBlogger on BizSugar (Justin Germino)
- @Eren McKay on Twitter – erenmckay on BizSugar
- @ExtremeJohn on Twitter and on BizSugar
- @Ileane on BizSugar
- @GrowMap on Twitter and on BizSugar (Gail Gardner)
- @Karl Foxly on Twitter – Karl Fox on BizSugar
- @Kikolani on Twitter – Kristi on BizSugar
- @marketingm8 on Twitter and on BizSugar (Peter Masters)
- @mmangen on Twitter and on BizSugar (Michelle Mangen)
- @NewBizBlogger on BizSugar (Michele Welch)
- NittyGriddy most places including on BizSugar but NittyGriddyBlog on Twitter (Ingrid Abboud)
- @SEOSmarty on Twitter and Ann_Smarty on BizSugar
- @Sprout_Insights on Twitter and on BizSugar
- Stephanie Suesan Smith is @lambdakennels154, @icgardening27, @icphotos1, @icwoodworking on Twitter and StephanieSuesanSmith on BizSugar
- @TristanHigbee on Twitter – TristanH on BizSugar
- @VirtuosoBlogger on Twitter – Friend Gautam Hans on BizSugar
- @Zachsbuzz on Twitter and on BizSugar
- Who did I miss? Don’t be shy! Let me know in fhe comments or directly if we’re already in touch on Skype or IM.
How do you become a collaborator?
Simply support whatever these bloggers do that you believe in:
- Vote for their content on BizSugar IF you like it.
- Retweet their Tweets on Twitter.
- Review them on StumbleUpon.
- Friend them on Facebook.
- Like their Facebook Fan pages.
- Consider adding their RSS feeds to your Twitter using TwitterFeed or your favorite Twitter Management Tools IF you feel their posts are consistently of interest to you and your followers.
- Connect with them and friend/like/review their blogs on Blog Communities like BloggerLuv, Technorati, Blog Engage and other Blog Directories.
What we need is a tool that collates all this information that can pull up collaborators by niche, location, or closeness. I’ve been seeking someone who can create this tool (which would be highly marketable and we would gladly test and promote it) since my post SMM Tools Wanted for Power Bloggers, Social Networkers published in December 2009.
- Small Business: 6 Resources on the Web for SMBs (growmap.com)
- Small Business Internet Marketing – Where to start, priorities, what is most important (growmap.com)
- Small Business Advice Fast and Easy to Find at BizSugar (growmap.com)
- 7 Social Bookmarking Sites Worth Exploring (socialmediaexaminer.com)