ATTENTION: New Sale for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday: use this affiliate link to save on all but one of the products in their store including the ones mentioned in this post. This sale will run from 12:01 am on Friday, November 25 through 11:59 pm on Monday November 28th.
Did you know that my friends Crystal and Kelli have many times more traffic than this blog does today? I wrote about how Crystal drove 628,780 page views in ONE MONTH.
They were in the very first blog mentoring group I ever offered. And now look at their success! They went far beyond what I shared with them to teach other bloggers to drive amazing traffic in their LearntoBlogHangouts Facebook group.
Today, they sent an email with a special discount which I have permission to share with my readers. I asked Crystal what is covered. Her reply:
SKYROCKET is 30+ actionable tasks within Google Analytics that drive traffic, lower bounce rate and increase profits. We show you:
- How to build pageviews.
- How to increase referral traffic.
- How to keep readers on your site longer.
- We teach you how to dissect your stats for more growth.
I asked if only blogs that are already monetized and selling products could benefit. She said, NO, selling things is ONE of the 30+ tasks in Skyrocket.
Google Analytics (GA) has marketing abilities and tracking even if you have never ever sold your readers anything. GA is tracking the spending habits of the demographics of your readers. It’s pretty crazy!
Below is part of the message Crystal wrote. If you want more traffic for your blog – and even better – an income, read this:
I could almost smack myself for taking years to pay closer attention to the details within Google Analytics.
You can’t ignore the data!
Ever wonder which demographics are buying what within your site? Wonder what their spending habits are? Did you know Google Analytics tracks a lot of this?!
What about Real Time? do you pay attention to it? Do you know how you can watch for trends and other specific things within Real Time and from there be lead on a path to grow pageviews, increase revenue and decrease your bounce rate?
Ever wonder what all of the layers of Acquisitions are and how this relates to growth?
What about the behaviors of your readers? Where is the leak in your blog that is sending readers away, accidentally, instead of building a pageview?
We get it. Not everyone is tech savvy, but we all need some guidance and a plan! In Layman’s terms, please! And that is exactly what Kelli and I are good at!
In our Skyrocket e-course we teach you step by step how to make sense of all of this AND MORE! You want to decrease bounce rate, increase your pageviews and increase your profits in 2017? OR even for the last quarter of 2016? You need this e-course!
* If you have not done the Skyrocket e-course now is the time.
* We really encourage you to get the workbook too. It is your built in accountability partner and helps you create your instant to do list. We love that it also includes places to track your growth.
Don’t THINK this course worked for you… KNOW that it did. The good news is you can get it at the discount even if you already have the e-course.
We did this for all of our friends who already have the e-course but need and want the workbook. Just now buying the e-course.
* As you implement the 30+ days of actionable tasks, you will be inspired to update content to make that content more profitable and to keep readers on your site as you build pageviews. You also need to learn how to write for the bots (who are indexing your content) and how to write for your readers as you engage with them It is POSSIBLE to write for both, at the same time, within the same post.
All of these deals are only good until Friday Nov 11, 2016 at 11:59 pm, CST
If you missed the sale and you just can’t afford the full price, leave a comment below
and I’ll let you know when it goes on sale in the future.
You can get our blog post cheat sheet here.
* Yes, all three of the above mentioned products are going to bring you growth and profits.
* All three of these products would be perfect for each member of your tribe to purchase and work through together.
* You do NOT have to purchase all three. Buy one or buy them all.
* Skyrocket will not be on sale again this year. If you have been waiting, now is the time. Get it now and make 2017 your best blogging business year yet!
* No code needed. The sale price has already been converted. Just add them to your cart and check out!
Kelli and I are offering everyone who purchases (or has previously purchased) the Skyrocket e-course, you
can join our Skyrocket Facebook Group. Your purchase has to take place by Friday at 11:59 pm CST. This group is the perfect place to ask and answer questions, brainstorm and do our Skyrocket challenge cycles (as we offer them).
- First, make your purchases: Skyrocket e-course + workbook + blog post cheat sheet ~ Choose one or all ~ Your Choice ~
- Second, request access to the private Skyrocket Facebook group HERE. (Only people who buy the course will be accepted.)
- Third, complete this form.
All three steps above MUST be done in order to be added to the Facebook group. Signed, Crystal (& Kelli)
P.S. I am betting you still have more question. This is good! This means you’re thinking like a business person.
If you leave a comment here I will send it on to Crystal. She and Kelli will be back on Friday to answer them all. The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask!
Disclosure: Kelli and Crystal are long-time blogger friends of mine. I wrote this post and asked them if they wanted to track visitors from it and they asked me to join their affiliate program. So, yes, these are affiliate links. But, no, that is NOT why I wrote about it. I’ve been planning to take their courses and get these for a long time now. (It is well worth the full price!)
TIP: Want to edit your workbook online? Use PDFfiller.
Even though you missed the first sale, this ecourse is definitely worth having. Buy it now anyway if you can.
If you really need the discount, and there is no current sale going on (check first – I just added another sale discount 11/18/16), leave me a comment and I’ll let you know when it is on sale again.
P.P.S. Want to know how well Crystal is doing online? Here are her latest social proof numbers:
- Facebook: 40,684
- Pinterest: 65,632
- Twitter: 18,770
- Instagram: 1,885
- Google Plus: 4,652
- YouTube: 1,972
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Twitter Changes Where to Find More Tweets; BuzzSumo and ViralContentBee More Important Now - January 27, 2017
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017
- How to Interact with Passionate Shoppers in G+ Communities - November 27, 2016