The second meeting of the San Francisco Blog Club is this coming Monday November 15 and there are 103 117 bloggers have already RSVPed that they’ll be there.
The first 200 bloggers get a free drink thanks to sponsors Viglink and ISocket.
Jennifer Lindsay is going to be giving a 10 minute talk on blogging. Jennifer is the host of The A-List Blog Talk radio show, one of the most popular podcasts in the USA and principal at Jennifer Lindsay Digital specializing in Social Media, Business Blogging and Media Training agency.
- WHERE: 111 Minna, San Francisco, California
- WHEN: Nov 15 5:30 p.m. Welcome 6:00, Presentation 6:05-6:20, networking until 9:00
- MEETS: third Tuesday of every month
How you can help spread the word:
- Like the San Francisco Blog Club Facebook page and share it with others you know in or near San Francisco
- Join the San Francisco Blog Club LinkedIn page and invite people
- Join the Official Meetup page for the San Francisco Blog Club
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why Going Back to College to Learn Digital Marketing Is For Dinosaurs [Train in 6 Weeks; Get an iPAD Mini4] - October 5, 2016
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016