In this episode of Future of Publishing, Echo’s Chris Saad and Influence People’s Murray Newlands talk about how publishers can transition from publishing static pages to connecting with customers in real-time in a social media dominated Internet.
- Users have grown accustomed to social media so they’re less willing to engage in traditional spaces than they were before.
- User-generated voices and traditional editorial voices will continue to merge, smudging the separation between traditional media and social media.
- Publishers can reconnect with users by drawing users into their spaces from social media.
Find out more about why Real Time Social Media engagement is key by watching this episode of Future of Publishing.
Future of Publishing is sponsored by VigLink.
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- Augmented Reality Product Launch: Project Glass ~ Examining Social Media Strategy Google Used #smm - April 10, 2012
- Gushcloud CrowdSourced Marketing Services Platform: Small Business Rewards for Consumers - April 5, 2012
- Justin Bieber: The Boy-King of YouTube and Twitter Social Media Marketing? - April 4, 2012