Social Media Influencer Gail Gardner –
Press for GrowMap.com
Gail Gardner is the Social Media Marketing and Internet Marketing Strategist and Founder of the popular Small Business Advice blog GrowMap.
Dun and Bradstreet Credibility Insights includes Gail Gardner in their Top 50 D&B SMB Influencers on Twitter (May 4. 2015).
GrowMap is listed on the Technorati Top 100 Small Business Blog List and the AdAgePower 150. In addition to being well known in the blogging community, the most popular WordPress anti-spambot plugin after Akismet is named after her blog.
GrowMap is a media sponsor for major projects including The World Media Awards, The Affiliate Marketing Awards, Small Business Trends Small Business Book Awards and Influence People’s Future of Engagement Video Interview Series and Future of Publishing Live TV Show (links below).
GrowMap.com selected as #1 blog out of 128 blogs in the 2nd Annual 2013 International Blogging Championship Tournament #IBCT
“This award should come as no surprise to anyone who’s ever met Gail Gardner, Social Media Marketing and Internet Marketing Strategist and founder of the popular small business advice blog GrowMap.com. And don’t let the word “blog” fool you. Gail Gardner is not your typical blogger.” ~ Donna Anderson, Examiner.com ~
Podcasts and Interviews
- The Social Network Show: Affordable Social Mentoring for Your Small Business.
- The Social Network Show: Affordable Social Mentoring for Your Small Business, part 2 w/ Twitter Tips
- eMarketing Experience Weekly Podcast With Gail Gardner about using PostJoint for blog outreach.
- YourOnline.biz Most Important Podcast: Small Business Advice Podcast and tons of links to resources.
- MyBlogGuest podcast on guest blogging.
- Carol Tice’s Writers Den podcast.
- Marketing Strategy for Small Businesses with Gail Gardner @Growmap #VCBuzz
- How to Boost Blog Outreach and Influencer Engagement on #AtomicChat
- Each new post on GrowMap is tweeted by at least two dozen social media savvy influential bloggers. You can see GrowMap’s Twitter reach using Topsy. Typical retweet per post volume is 45-100+ which can be seen by using Topsy to see Retweets by URL.
- GrowMap and twelve of our closest collaborators were among 32 bloggers singled out in a joint Cornell University / Yahoo! Research study of Influencers on Twitter.
- This Social Media Influencers List on PeerIndex includes many of our regular collaborators.
- GrowMap is a Media Sponsor of:
- GrowMap LinkedIn Profile and Bio
- Technorati Top 100 Small Business Blogs
- Technorati Interview Part I: Gail Gardner and Her Map to Small Business Growth
- Technorati Interview Part II: Gail Gardner and Her Map to Small Business Growth
- Spotlight on Small Business Champions: Profile: Small Business Advisor, Gail Gardner of GrowMap.com, A True Influencer
- Nominated and received 200 votes: Small Business Trends Influencer Award 2011
- Gail from Growmap is a Small Business Influencer
- Annual Snapshot of GrowMap Influence, Highlights and Progress (Aug 19, 2011)
- TrendReports: Plotting Business Success Paths (Mar 10, 2015)
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- 20 Best Shopping Engines for Retailers [Infographic] #ecommerce #etail - May 6, 2015
- How YOU Can Generate Sales By Launching New Products Like An Expert - April 29, 2015
- 3 Surprising Ways Technology is Taking Over Healthcare - April 27, 2015