Social Media Influencer Gail Gardner –
Press for GrowMap.com
2/12/16 Small Business Blogging Tips from Gail Gardner – Marketing Impact Podcast [Episode 24]
2/1/16 Mentioned on Huffington Post’s HuffPost Women in We’ve Come a Long Way, Baby! Sage Advice From Successful Women.
Recipient, 2015 SmallBizTrends Influencer award.
Recipient, 2015 SmallBizTrends Community Choice award.
Gail Gardner is the Social Media Marketing and Internet Marketing Strategist and Founder of the popular Small Business Advice blog GrowMap.
SmallBizTrends: Quoted in Webmasters in Uproar Over Missing Twitter Share Counts (Nov 24, 2015)
SmallBizTrends: Quoted in Productivity Hacks Served Up in High Trending Twitter Chat (May 8, 2015)
Dun and Bradstreet Credibility Insights includes Gail Gardner in their Top 50 D&B SMB Influencers on Twitter (May 4. 2015)
SmallBizTrends: Quoted in Vista Print – Not Just Free Business Cards (Jan 2015)
Small Business Trends: Mentioned in Skype Translator App Now Available for Signup (Dec 1, 2014)
GrowMap is listed on the Technorati Top 100 Small Business Blog List and the AdAgePower 150. In addition to being well known in the blogging community, the most popular WordPress anti-spambot plugin after Akismet is named after her blog.
GrowMap is a media sponsor for major projects including The World Media Awards, The Affiliate Marketing Awards, Small Business Trends Small Business Book Awards and Influence People’s Future of Engagement Video Interview Series and Future of Publishing Live TV Show (links below).
GrowMap.com selected as #1 blog out of 128 blogs in the 2nd Annual 2013 International Blogging Championship Tournament #IBCT
“This award should come as no surprise to anyone who’s ever met Gail Gardner, Social Media Marketing and Internet Marketing Strategist and founder of the popular small business advice blog GrowMap.com. And don’t let the word “blog” fool you. Gail Gardner is not your typical blogger.” ~ Donna Anderson, Examiner.com ~
SmallBizTrends: Quoted in Demystifying Data Backup: Recap In Case You Missed It (Feb 29, 2012)
Podcasts and Interviews
- GuestCrew: Included in 125 Marketing Quotes from Top Bloggers (Sept 2015)
- TimeManagementChef: Included in 117 Tips On How To Set Goals From Successful Entrepreneurs (Sept 2015)
- AmplifyBlog.com: Included in What Are Your Top Amplification Strategies (Aug 2015)
- TrendHunter: Interview with GrowMap: Plotting Profitable Paths (March 10 2015)
- WebmaisterPro: Interview with Gail Gardner – The Mastermind of GrowMap (March 4, 2014)
- The Social Network Show: Affordable Social Mentoring for Your Small Business
- The Social Network Show: Affordable Social Mentoring for Your Small Business, part 2 w/ Twitter Tips
- eMarketing Experience Weekly Podcast With Gail Gardner about using PostJoint for blog outreach
- YourOnline.biz Most Important Podcast: Small Business Advice Podcast and tons of links to resources
- MyBlogGuest podcast on guest blogging
- Carol Tice’s Writers Den podcast
- Blondishnet: Interview With An Influential Blogger: Gail Gardner
- Marketing Strategy for Small Businesses with Gail Gardner @Growmap #VCBuzz
- How to Boost Blog Outreach and Influencer Engagement on #AtomicChat
- Each new post on GrowMap is tweeted by at least two dozen social media savvy influential bloggers. You can see GrowMap’s Twitter reach using Topsy. Typical retweet per post volume is 45-100+ which can be seen by using Topsy to see Retweets by URL.
- GrowMap and twelve of our closest collaborators were among 32 bloggers singled out in a joint Cornell University / Yahoo! Research study of Influencers on Twitter.
- This Social Media Influencers List on PeerIndex includes many of our regular collaborators.
- GrowMap is a Media Sponsor of:
- GrowMap LinkedIn Profile and Bio
- D&B (Dun & Bradstreet): Ready to Leverage Top Twitter Influencers to Grow Your Biz? Top 50 SMB Accounts on Twitter #BizInfluencers (May 4, 2015)
- Technorati Top 100 Small Business Blogs
- Technorati Interview Part I: Gail Gardner and Her Map to Small Business Growth
- Technorati Interview Part II: Gail Gardner and Her Map to Small Business Growth
- Spotlight on Small Business Champions: Profile: Small Business Advisor, Gail Gardner of GrowMap.com, A True Influencer
- Nominated and received 200 votes: Small Business Trends Influencer Award 2011
- Gail from Growmap is a Small Business Influencer
- Annual Snapshot of GrowMap Influence, Highlights and Progress (Aug 19, 2011)
- TrendReports: Plotting Business Success Paths (Mar 10, 2015)