Even if you own your own domain and don’t need a premium email address, you probably know many people who are not bloggers and do not have their own domains. They might want a really short email address or to be able to get just their first or last name on a short domain.
If you want to be famous you could claim your email@example.com or if you think you’re REALLY famous you could be the one-and-only Andrew@uk.com or Kristi@us.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Murray Newlands Affiliate Heat Affiliate Network just launched the Emailme Affiliate Marketing program that pays a commission of 20% of each purchase for promoting EmailMe premium email addresses. Buyers can get the email addresses they’ve always wanted: their name, business name, nickname or initials – for as little as $19.99 a year to $500.00 for in demand names to $5,000-$15,000 per year for Top Premium Names.
You earn 20% per purchase so if someone registers any names like the examples I mentioned you would earn a commission of $100 to $3000. People buy vanity license plates for their cars so who knows – maybe someone reading our blogs would pay $500 or more for their vanity email address.
DISCLAIMER: I work with Murray Newlands and Affiliate Heat. There are affiliate links in this post for tracking and testing purposes.
- Affiliate Program Announced for Affiliate Marketing Awards (growmap.com)
- Murray Newlands Announces New Affiliate Marketing Awards for North America (growmap.com)
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- SharpSpring Free CRM is an Innovative Game-Changer - December 12, 2018
- WordPress Gutenberg Mandatory Change Dec 6 2018: Why You MUST DO THIS NOW! - December 6, 2018
- How to Get Recommended: Recommendations ARE WHAT WORKS to Grow Your Small Business or Blog - July 9, 2018