Congratulations to Affiliate Marketing Expert Murray Newlands on being selected one of three finalists for the 2010 Best Blogger Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award.
Gold and Platinum Pass Holders can hear what Murray and the other speakers listed below have to share about this topic:
Monetizing Blogs for Affiliate Marketing and SEO (Session 2a Location: Brasilia 1-2 Time: 1:30pm-2:30pm) ~ Learn to maximize affiliate commissions using blogging, increasing your community, and utilizing SEO.
MONETIZING BLOGS for AFFILIATE MARKETING & SEO SPEAKERS:
- Kristopher B. Jones, President, Pepperjam Network, A GSI Commerce Company (Moderator)
- Drew Bennett, Professional Blogger, BenSpark.com (Twitter @BenSpark)
- John Carcutt, SEO Manager, MediaWhiz (Twitter @JohnCarcutt)
- Tim Jones, Owner, TheRealTimJones.com (Twitter @TheRealTimJones)
- Murray Ross Newlands, Founder, Affiliate Heat (Twitter @murraynewlands)
There are so many excellent sessions occurring simultaneously at Affiliate Summit attendees may find it really challenging to decide between them.
If you want to know more about Murray read this Murray Newlands interview written by Lynn Terry – (Twitter) – at the ClickNewz Internet Marketing Blog. Be sure to check out Lynn’s Internet Marketing Product Reviews.
Will you be at Affiliate Summit? Even if you can’t attend that session do look Murray up. I’ll include his photo here so you can find him more easily.
Affiliate Blogger Joe Sousa of What Does Joe Think shared his insights on who the winners of the 2010 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards may be – thanks ReveNews for alerting us. Who do you think will win?