Does your business need a blog? There is no question about that anymore. See these stats on the benefits of blogging:
You know you need to be blogging, but you’re busy running your business. Maybe you don’t have the time or desire to write. Or you don’t know how to install a blog. The good news is you don’t need to know how to make it happen.
Most business owners do not write content for their own blogs. And writing is not the only aspect of blogging that is important. On blogs like this one, I spend as much time doing all these tasks as I do writing:
- Formatting the content for visual appeal and easy skimming
- Creating or finding the perfect images and resizing them for fast loading
- Making sure each image has alt-text, titles, and possibly captions and links
- Watching many videos to choose the most relevant and acquiring embed codes
- Filling in the SEO fields, categories, and tags
Is there anyone in your company that knows how to do all that? Some companies buy content, but they aren’t experienced at taking that content and creating a compelling blog post. There is an easier way.
Blog Management Services
Many of us have been blogging for over eight years. We have a Blogger Mastermind group I use to identify talent I can recommend. Sarah Harris specializes in content marketing and recently launched WriteCollective.com.
WriteCollective is a completely “turn-key” blog writing service.
Easy way for any business to order optimized blog posts.
You choose whether you want to publish them yourself, or you can give Write Collective contributor access to your blog, and they handle the rest.
Write Collective Provides:
- Topic ideation
- Keyword optimization (based on the client’s specifications)
- Creation of 5 keyword tags
- URL adjustment to make them short, clean, and easy to share
- Stock photo purchase to accompany each post
- Create custom meta-description
Find out more in this short, entertaining video:
- Native English speaking U.S. based writers
- Turn-key blog management
- Save time and money
While I know many, many qualified writers, Sarah’s service Write Collective is the only business I currently recommend for complete turn-key blog writing and management.
I’ve worked with many businesses and if I wanted them to publish regularly I ended up doing it for them. You know you need blog posts, so don’t keep putting it off until a later that never comes. Click the image below to visit WriteCollective.com and find out more.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017
- Twitter Changes Where to Find More Tweets; BuzzSumo and ViralContentBee More Important Now - January 27, 2017
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017