Did you know? For many businesses, holiday sales are the key to finally getting into the black for the year (black ink on their accounting page = being profitable for the year – which is why it is called Black Friday).
For bloggers who offer anything for sale, this time of year can also bring them increased income through affiliate products, additional advertising, or offering their own products like Kristi’s Blog Promotion Guide.
This year we have a new fast, easy way to increase your traffic so you cam potentially increase your income: a joint venture project I am partnering in for promoting blogs and small businesses called Just Retweet with a primary purpose of driving more traffic from Twitter. <<< Click that link for more on how to use JustRetweet.
Holiday VIP Special Discounts ~ Be featured on JustRetweet:
- Only $15 to be featured for one week – regular price $25
- Featured for two weeks – regular price $35 now only $25
- BEST DEAL: Featured for a full month for only $35 – you save $30
To buy just click this link to go to the Buy Credits Tab on JustRetweet
Being featured will get you more Twitter followers and the more you use the site the more Twitter users who will share your content, products, special deals – whatever you most desire – with all their followers.
Many of the influential bloggers invited to use JustRetweet have 10s of 1000s of followers and now YOU have an easy way to reach their followers IF they believe what you share will interest them!
[Notice that the embed code does NOT display the video cover Ileane used in the video; apparently YouTube wants their ads to display instead. They could at least include the actual video cover, too. This image style will reduce clicks on images shared elsewhere.]
- Kikolani: How to Increase Your Retweets, Twitter Followers and Klout
- GrowMap: Twitter Best Practices – all my Twitter tips in one place
- TweetSmarter: Excellent site for how to use Twitter effectively
Special Thanks to Kelli Miller @3boysandadog who created the image in this post and the 125×125 ad block that links this offer on the JustRetweet Homepage to this blog post explaining it.
HOMESCHOOLERS: Anyone who homeschools – or is considering it – should check out Kelli’s homeschooling freebies and every serious blogger should consider one of Kelli’s Blog Media Kits available from her BlogPrintMedia Digital Design site.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 22, 2017
- Twitter Changes Where to Find More Tweets; BuzzSumo and ViralContentBee More Important Now - January 27, 2017
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017