If you can be in Los Angeles, California next Wednesday, you may want to attend the Los Angeles Post Production Group‘s Social Business, Technicolor’s Latest Tools and TweetUp.
Community Manager and Digital Engagement Strategist Garick Chan will be speaking on how to effectively use social media tools to make your business thrive.
- WHO: LAPPG Los Angeles Post Production Group
- WHAT: Live Meetup and Tweetup with Speaker
- WHERE: Showbiz Store & Cafe in Los Angeles, CA
- WHEN: February 13th, 2013 @ 7 p.m. PST
- WHY: Discover how social can grow your business; latest tools
- COST: Only $5 at the door
Garick is a popular community manager and speaker who has been selected to speak at USC Annenberg, Loyola Marymount, and UCLA’s career week.
Garick is a regular participant on Social Workplace and Community Manager Hangout, Breakthrough Business Strategies, and Community Manager Chat.
If you would like a career in social media, be sure to contact Garick because he is extremely well connected and also acts as a recruiter for the boutique staffing firm Satya Solutions.
Send him a message on LinkedIn about why you’d like to connect with him. Check out Garick Chan on Linkedin and follow @ilovegarick on Twitter.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Autoresponders Generate Leads; How to Convert Subscribers Into Buyers - February 16, 2015
- Virtual Assistants For Increased Income: How to Buy Time - February 10, 2015
- Living in Terror of Negative Reviews? - February 6, 2015