WHAT ARE LOCAL LISTINGS?
- Local Listings are similar to an ad in the printed Phone Book Yellow Pages
- They are only online and they contain far more information than even a full page print ad would have
HOW LOCAL LISTINGS BENEFIT THE PUBLIC
- Quickly and easily find businesses by name or type of business
- Instantly access additional information such as payment methods accepted, hours open, maps and directions, special offers and coupons
- Feel confident when trying new businesses – reviews help you determine what businesses can be trusted.
- Save aggravation and money by avoiding unethical or unfriendly people, bad food or service, high prices, and other negative experiences
HOW LOCAL LISTINGS BENEFIT BUSINESSES
- Most Local Listings are free to submit, have no recurring fees, and stay online indefinitely
- The majority of Internet users find businesses and products using Local Listing sites
- Because Local Listing directories are high traffic, high profile sites the incoming links they provide will greatly benefit your search engine listing placement – even if your business is totally online and NOT local.
- They are a great way to get totally free advertising and grow your business
SHOULD YOU DO IT YOURSELF?
- Submitting your own listings is time-consuming and can be confusing
- It is better to do it yourself than not be listed at all
- Letting us do it for you will give you better results because there is more going on in the computer databases than can be easily explained or understood – even by long time Internet users
Want to be listed? Gather this information on your business and use it to list yourself or send it to us.
Want more information? See our Special Offer page and the other pages linked from it.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016
- GetResponse Reveals Powerful New Online Marketing Tool Any SMB Can Afford - July 19, 2016