How the Local Search Directory Listing Process Works
- Fill in this form with all the information needed for all the directories.
- Submit the form and click this link to pay the $200 fee via PayPal. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account – almost any debit or credit card will work.
- I may contact you for additional information to ensure your listing is the best it can be.
- Review your completed listing and pay $75 directly to the listing service to send your listings to 100s of sites.
- BONUS: We will assist you in claiming your Google Places listing – NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gail Gardner is the founder of GrowMap.com. She is a Small Business Marketing Strategist she mentors small businesses, bloggers, and freelancers. After 23 years in the field with IBM and 5.5 years managing AdWords accounts, her focus shifted to small business marketing strategy. GrowMap.com is listed by Cision as a Top 100 Site for Marketers and has received three Small Business Influencer Awards from Small Business Trends. Named by D&B a Top 50 SMB Influencer on Twitter, you can follow Gail @GrowMap and on LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017
- Twitter Changes Where to Find More Tweets; BuzzSumo and ViralContentBee More Important Now - January 27, 2017
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017