Today we are discussing everything you need to know about how to apply for blogging privileges on LinkedIn, how to optimize your profile, and the Top 5 Benefits of LinkedIn.
Join me (Gail Gardner from @GrowMap) and two bloggers everyone needs to know:
Crystal and Kelli are among the most successful bloggers I know and have the best regular Google Hangouts on Air. Together, they will have produced 67 Learn to Blog Hangouts after today’s.
Ask Us Questions Live
During the hangout you can ask questions live and we will answer them live. You can find the hangout via Twitter using the hashtag #LearntoBlogHangout or go to this link to the LinkedIn for Bloggers hangout.
- When: 8:00 a.m. PDT / 10:00 a.m. CDT / 11 EDT ~ Today July 15, 2014
- Go to this link for the LinkedIn for Bloggers hangout
If you miss the live event, the recording will be embedded in this post.
- LinkedIn: How to Maximize Results ~ Most Important Social Network
- Important Social Networks – why I made LinkedIn #1
- LinkedIn Experts
- How to Be a LinkedIn Jedi [Infographic]
- Video: Easy ways to optimize your LinkedIn profile
Recording of live event:
Sorry…Crystal dropped and then when she came back in it the HOA disconnected. We were reviewing what we covered:Video Highlights:
1) Optimize your profile, add video – look at other profiles. Example profiles:
2) Create a business page for your business or blog and use it much like a Facebook fan / business page.
3) Apply to blog directly on LinkedIn – see the link at http://GrowMap.com/linkedin-for-bloggers.
4) Use dropdown to find groups and be selective. Better to be consistently active in a few. (Limit 50 groups.)
5) Focus on making connections. Be sure to get recommendations relevant to what you most want to do. Make yourself easy to recommend.
Miss the live event and have questions?
Ask them in the comments here or ask me in Live Chat at SocialImplications.com.
If you have any problems leaving a comment, please let me know
on Twitter @GrowMap or on Skype username growmap.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Is Creating Invoices Painful? How to Make it Easy - July 22, 2015
- Why Mobile Marketing is the Present and Future of Your Business - June 20, 2015
- GetResponse, AWeber or MailChimp? Which Is Best For You? - June 17, 2015