Friday is a popular day for link roundups and Follow Friday recommendations.
Both are excellent ideas for bloggers and social media users to emulate.
I highly recommend you
seek out other bloggers in your
niche and physical geography.
Reach out to them by linking to and
commenting in posts you appreciate.
Share and recommend them on Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google+ and elsewhere.
Develop a group of bloggers who support each other’s efforts and recommend each other for Follow Friday on Twitter. Encourage them to use Twitter and share my Twitter Best Practices with them.
The ever popular Kristi Hines has long done what she calls Fetching Friday Link Roundups and I know that many blogs I regularly visit do similar roundups so I’m asking YOU to remind me where they all are!
Just today I discovered a new DoFollow CommentLuv Premium blog thanks to a REAL trackback including one of my guest posts in his TGIF Resource Mashup.
SmallBizTrends published a roundup yesterday of the Best Small Business Advice and many other top sites publish exceptional research that is well worth republishing.
Think about what people where you live or interested in your niche would most want to find and you can compile research that many are highly likely to link to, share and appreciate.
Here are some examples (and if you’ll add YOUR favorites – either on your own blog or anyone else’s site – I will move them up into this list):
- Library Blogs
- Gardening Blogs
- DoFollow KeywordLuv Blogs
- 100 Twitter Ready Quotes
- CommentLuv Premium Reviews
- Top Black Social Media Influencers and Black Social Media Influencers
- Google Plus FollowFriday: 50+ Bloggers Worth Following on Google+
- Example Follow Friday Roundup where the blogger used optimum anchor text for each blog she recommends.
Many blogging collaborations do unique types of roundups like these:
If you regularly publish a link roundup series
please leave a link to a post about that OR
to your latest roundup so I can include
YOU in this post. Thanks!
Your relevant links are ALWAYS welcome in the comments here and do take advantage of KeywordLuv to link to your most important search phrases. That’s what we offer it!
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- DirJournal 10th Anniversary: Win Cash, Free Listings, iPhone 7 Plus #giveaway - May 21, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017