Rather than telling you about our new eBook just published on Kindle reader, I’ll let this review by Daisy S, Top 10 Reviewer on Amazon speak for itself:
You can get a free copy between 4/11/14 and 4/14/14 (possibly through 4/15/14 – but that isn’t guaranteed – so why delay? Grab a copy now to read any time and share).
NOTE: You do NOT have to have a Kindle device to read Kindle ebooks. You can read them online at Amazon and on Android, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Reader devices. Amazon takes credit cards, but NOT PayPal.
After that this ebook written by 11 authors with life experiences to share will be only $0.99. We would keep it free – but Amazon does not permit that.
Learning From Failure: Table of Contents
- Contents (Location 19)
- Angela England: Rewriting My Life (Location 35)
- Carl Kmiec: How to Overcome Setbacks and Obstacles (160)
- Julie Weishaar: Stay Focused, Be Clear, and Avoid Shiny Objects (245)
- Gail Gardner: Do As I Say, Not As I Did (347)
- Candace Chira: Candace’s Story (488)
- Trish Darragh: From a Tightrope of Perfection to a Path of Progress (551)
- Mark R Hurwich: There’s No Such Thing as Failure…Only Feedback (678)
- Gale West: Be the Hero of Your Story (791)
- Rae Luskin: Failure to Fabulous (883)
- Cesar Lopez: Failure, Learning from Failure (999)
- Andy Nathan, My Biggest Failure (1124)
We would love to have you download and share our ebook with anyone you wish. Let us know what you think about it ~ reviews on Amazon greatly appreciated.
Get your own copy of Learning From Failure at
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Interact with Passionate Shoppers in G+ Communities - November 27, 2016
- Dominate Search Engines | Skyrocket Your Page Views Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday 20% OFF Sale - November 25, 2016
- Skyrocket Your Traffic and Income Ecourse - November 10, 2016