OVERVIEW of JustRetweet:
JustRetweet is a Twitter related site that rewards users for following each other on Twitter through the site and for sharing posts fed into it via RSS or for retweeting manually entered tweets.
PLEASE READ THIS because it is important
to understand how the site works:
The basic premise is that bloggers and businesses can either
buy credits to promote their sites OR they can EARN credits
by following and retweeting content they find valuable.
JustRetweet is the brainchild of Valentine Belonwu @JustRetweetcom. He had the site built and contacted me to review it and I felt it could be very useful to bloggers and small businesses so when he asked me if I would partner with him and promote the site I agreed.
One key to that potential is that Valentine agrees with me on how to promote the site and we have already invited in all of the bloggers on my PeerIndex Influencers list so you KNOW there will be some major social media influencers on board to send you traffic.
What will make JustRetweet stand out from some other similar sites is
bloggers like you who are willing to benefit others as well as yourselves
are on board and already know how to use social networks effectively.
Valentine is willing to add features to benefit social media
savvy bloggers and small businesses.
HOW TO USE JUST RETWEET:
- Go to JustRetweet.com and log in using Twitter. That will give you 100 credits.
- Click on settings, go to the General Tab and fill out the basic information there. That will give you 25 more credits.
- Click on the Twitter Tab and verify that credit is set to 2 and active status is on.
- Skip the Retweet and Website Tab for now and click on the Blog tab. This allows JustRetweet to automatically share your blog posts as you publish them.
- Enter your RSS feed URL and verify it works.
- Please use 2 in the credits field. You’ll understand why shortly.
- Put a number between 20 and 40 in the total credits field.
- I set my minimum number of followers to 0 for now because this is a brand new launch. We can increase that as the site grows.
- Under feed type I use Title so that the title of my blog posts is what appears when my new posts are displayed on JustRetweet, but you can use Description if you prefer.
- Click on Websites Tab. I put my blog information in that section, too, but if you have another site or a primary URL different than your blog URL you want in there use that information instead.
- Click on the Retweet Tab. The settings here are the same as on the feed tab.
- Use the Retweet Tab to add tweets or to share links that you most want RTed.
The key to this working is that each of us should manually share only share our top content – either pillar posts or pages (the ones you would build links to for search engine traffic) or new posts that are important to us – NOT EVERY POST WE EVER WRITE!
Remember that everyone is really busy and will assist WHEN THEY CAN – sometimes they will be too busy – but by using this system we can all support each other when we have time more easily by being able to quickly see which links are most important to each other.
You may still wish to contact your key collaborators directly if you see that they have not shared. Just as you would not do that for every post because you don’t want to wear out your welcome, we don’t want to overuse this system – but used wisely this is a highly scalable way to drive traffic and support other bloggers.
If you know of any DoFollow CommentLuv bloggers I have missed or of bloggers you feel are like us and should be invited, please let me know.
So many influencers are already featured that I’ve asked
Valentine to add more featured spots on the main page!
You can leave a comment here or contact me on Skype (I’m the only GrowMap there – chat only as my microphone isn’t working) or on Yahoo IM (see contact tab) or by sending a regular tweet to @GrowMap. (If you DM let me know via regular tweet.)
Why not add some Retweets for your best content NOW?
And add your RSS feed so your posts will automatically be shared.
Do NOT request Retweets of sales pages, get rich quick schemes,
unethical plugins or tools like these trackback spammers like those
commonly seen on Warrior Forum. They will be deleted.
Repeated infractions will result in account deletion.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Build a Blogging Community; CommentLuv Premium Discount - March 23, 2015
- The Art of Letter Writing: How to Create the Right Impression - March 21, 2015
- Self-Sabotage: Success is Impossible Until You Get Yourself Out of the Way - March 19, 2015