Whether you’re a business, a brand or a blogger you need a way to find relevant blogs. Ideally, you want to be able to rank them by influence and reach and keep track of your interactions with the bloggers.
Previously I wrote about the Blog Outreach Management tool Group High, but that solution is only suitable for large agencies and brands because of the high cost. (Originally $3000 per user per year; more recently I’ve been told $7500-$10,000 per user per year.)
Their database is currently smaller, but growing rapidly. I add blogs daily and provide additional information to ensure blogs are more likely to appear in searches done by others.
This video shows me actually using Inkybee:Video Highlights:
- Search for blogs by keyword
- Search results show approximate traffic and engagement levels
- Adding blogs to your list pulls in additional metrics automatically
- Posts per week
- Days since last post (easily remove inactive blogs without even visiting them)
- Inbound links
- Twitter followers
- Facebook friends
- Page Authority (PA)
- Domain Authority (DA)
- Click on blog details to check boxes to indicate interactions with blogs and add notes which are automatically data and time stamped.
- Create a campaign to instantly see how your outreach is coming. Visually see:
- Number of blogs targeted
- Blogs engaged with and %
- Blogs reached out to with percentage
- Published posts for that campaign
- Export PDF relationship reports and Campaign reports in your choice of PDF, csv or Excel file.
Inkybee is the solution I personally use to keep track of bloggers by niche. Using it I find the experts and collaborators I invite into our Blogger Mastermind group and list on our Trello resources boards.
If you watch the video you’ll know how Inkybee works. You can sign up for their free trial using my Inkybee referral link. And remember, you can always ask me for personal assistance via Skype (username growmap). Anything I don’t know I can ask founder Hugh Anderson at Forth Metrics.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Gardening Bloggers Helped Save Historic Landreth Heirloom Non-GMO Seed Company - April 15, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017