If you have found anything published in this blog useful would you consider sharing it? I bet you personally know someone who could really benefit from what we write here.
We greatly appreciate those who write about us, link to us, and review, share and bookmark our content.
Those who go out of their way to benefit others are our kind of people. We spend our time promoting ethical, honest, generous people. If that is you please contact us so we don’t overlook you.
The small percentage of bloggers who clearly understand the importance of collaborating and syndicating their high quality content can support each other’s efforts and create a viable alternative for the tiny minority who wish to live a good life in spite of an economy failing all around us.
The most valuable links and the best way to increase the traffic, visibility, and sales to your blog or business are links in page content.
The most important action bloggers can take is to focus on writing about and linking to those they want to support. If this blog is not in your niche consider writing about our other dofollow blogs.
We are especially interested in collaborating with bloggers in the real estate and home improvement industries because they are being severely impacted by the economy.
We could especially use more exposure for a high quality business we recommend owned by a brilliant family man who is an excellent role model for promoting traditional businesses using the Internet. Read more about them and get information about in our BizLuv MEME post or contact us asap.
We are not a threat to the status quo because we know 98+% of the population is not interested in what we are doing or have to say. It is probably only a fraction of one percent of all people who will care: a tiny drop in the total number of people but a significant number of people we need to reach.
You do NOT have to already know what is important. We will share that in our collaboration. You only have to share our vision of a better way. If you aren’t a blogger but you’re interested we would love to have you as a regular reader.
If you are an ethical, honest small or online business you are who we want to support. Read our post about why we Support Small Businesses.
We strongly recommend you start with getting your business listed in Local Search Directories.
You probably have favorite Social Networking sites where you can share our content with others who would be interested. To make it easy for our fans to find us we have compiled the links below to make that much faster and easier. Anything you can do to spread the good word will be appreciated.
WHERE TO CONNECT WITH GROWMAP:
- Follow GrowMap on Twitter.
- Recommend GrowMap on MrTweet – provide a strong reason and include #followfriday.
- Leave comments and questions in our dofollow blog. Be sure to take advantage of KeywordLuv to select your own Anchor Text and add your Twitter ID so we and our readers can follow and retweet you. If you aren’t sure how just ask and we’ll assist. Use our comment then share strategy to drive more traffic to your site and your Twitter account too.
- Tweet our posts. Use su.pr to maximize traffic to your Tweets.
- Review our posts at StumbleUpon. Reviews can include a personal comment, an image, and excerpts from the post. Nothing drives traffic as well as we have from StumbleUpon. If you’re short on time at least give our post(s) a thumbs-up and consider adding a review later.
- Subscribe to us, friend us and most importantly review GrowMap on StumbleUpon. (If you don’t know how we’ll show you – how-to post in the works.)
- Subscribe to GrowMap at FriendFeed.
- Bookmark your favorite GrowMap posts on Delicious. Be sure to use the tags you can find at the bottom of each post. You can see which GrowMap posts other Delicious users have saved.
- Favorite GrowMap on Technorati. (Click Favorite It just under the Authority number in the top box on the page.) [NOTE: Be sure to save a copy of any reviews you write at Technorati. They tend to disappear and it is easier to paste them back in than write them again.]
- Write a review of GrowMap on Technorati. (Scroll down to find the review box in the center of the page.)
- Link to GrowMap from your blog. Ask and we’ll suggest specific posts most relevant to your site.
- Go to the GrowMap MyBlogLog page and click Join Community (on the right under tools).
- Visit GrowMap Blog Catalog Blog Page and click Add to Favorites; then visit GrowMap Blog Catalog profile and click Add to Friends.
- If you use Google Reader or another RSS reader that allows you to share us please do.
- If you are active on Digg, Reddit or other Social Networks and any of our content fits your niche thank you for sharing it.
- If you are a regular in a forum or answering comments and notice that our answers would be useful for others we would appreciate your recommendations.
Let us know where you’ve been active and we will reciprocate.
We spend far more time on Social Media than most anyone else you know so we can regularly expand your efforts each time you cross our path online or here.
If you write about us in your blog:
We will write a post than incorporates your business with appropriate anchor text into it here. We will eventually do that anyway even if you do not give us a heads up.
There is far more you can do in Social Networking sites and we’ll be explaining that in the future. As you can see, achieving any kind of consistency across so many different sites is not likely to happen by chance. That is why we are actively working on a complete process we can all use for tracking our Social Networking activities.
For now all you need to do is understand the above concepts. If you are already active in Social Media apply any you can. If you aren’t or you need assistance watch for a future post covering a step-by-step process for efficiently using Social Networking.
We encourage all bloggers to compile links like we have in this post and make them easy for your readers and fans to locate.
If you join our private blog collaboration we have a section where we share our links to encourage interaction and support.
Related articles by Zemanta
- BizLuv MEME: How to Support Your Fav Businesses (growmap.com)
- MEME: LinkLuv in Support of Small Businesses (growmap.com)
- Tools Wanted for Power Bloggers, Social Networkers (growmap.com)
- Best of GrowMap: Our Pillar Foundation Content (growmap.com)
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Internet Business Insights Book: FREE Success Tips from 102 Entrepreneurs - July 9, 2017
- DirJournal Offers 25% Discount on Permanent Listings and Free Listings in 6 Partner Directories - June 22, 2017
- DirJournal 10th Anniversary: Win Cash, Free Listings, iPhone 7 Plus #giveaway Ends Midnight 6/12/17 - June 12, 2017