NOTE: The fast path to getting published on GrowMap is to send me a contact request on Skype (username growmap). Be sure to change the canned message to something that lets me know you are a blogger or business and not a scammer. Including your Twitter username or website or another social URL confirms who you are.
GUEST POST REQUESTS:
REQUIRED: When you request to guest post
you MUST provide these three things:
- Proposed topic and/or post titles
- Links to examples of existing published work
- What sites, if any, you wish to link to in your post. Links ARE permitted, but we need to know in advance about any primary links you desire because that will save us both time if they land on a site we are not willing to have linked from GrowMap.
Due to the volume of guest post requests we receive, any that do not include the above three specific pieces of information will be ignored.
Yes, we love having writers share their expertise with our readers! Whether you are already one of our regular collaborators or you just found us, do contact us about publishing your best tips or writing a post for you. Our preferred method is to provide you with author access on this and other blogs we manage and have you create your post directly in the blog. This way you can better optimize how your post appears and add images.
Be sure to include links to your blog and/or content you
have written with your request to submit guest post(s).
We DO NOT limit links to one or two – we LOVE links. Please do add links to any related posts you have written or recommend that add additional information to the post and link to those you write about and recommend.
Feel free to add mouse-over text to any and all links. Do please include at least one link each to your blog, your Twitter account, and to any other significant source of information you wish to share so that our readers can more easily find out more about you.
If you offer a product or service, DO mention it in your bio information at the end of your post or in the introduction at the beginning of your post. (You can write the intro or I will write one for you.) If you wish to write a post about your business or service, contact me first to discuss how that information might most interest our readers.
HOW TO CONTACT GAIL
The most effective ways to contact Gail is (in order of effectiveness):
- Skype: GrowMap – best way to make sure I see it and so you know the status of your request. I’m the only GrowMap there.
- Use the contact form below because what you submit there is flagged for greater visibility and less likely to be deleted by a spam filter.
- @GrowMap on Twitter – if you DM send a regular tweet to let me know to go find your DM. (And if you know a good way to block auto-DMS I want to hear from you!)
- Email is currently problematic. If you email to growmap at this domain, please follow up by Skype or Twitter or phone. You can also use the contact form below as those get flagged and I am more likely to see them. If you prefer send a regular email and just let me know you did using one of these other methods. I get far too much email and find a large percentage of emails never get delivered. See Closed Loop Communications.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How Steve Wynn Used Storytelling to Build Company Culture - October 28, 2016
- Why Going Back to College to Learn Digital Marketing Is For Dinosaurs [Train in 6 Weeks; Get an iPAD Mini4] - October 5, 2016
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016