Gerald Weber gave us an early heads up about Viral Content Buzz (VCB) when it first launched.
I want to make sure no one missed that VCB allows you to get stumbles, likes, tweets and pins.
As if that weren’t enough, Ann Smarty and Gerald Weber know how hard it is to get a new site off the ground – so they’re throwing a big launch contest.
You can get more traffic, readers, followers
and likes and possibly win cash, too!
Viral Content Buzz Contest Prizes:
- The article that generates most shares from ViralContentBuzz wins $1000
- The article that generates most clicks from VCB shares wins $500
- The most shared contest announcement wins $200 (just blog about this contest and submit it in “Spread the word” section of the site).
- *Note: We may give away several of these prizes if there are a few active candidates.
If you’ve used JustRetweet, you already know about how to use VCB. If you combine both, you can get +1s on Google, greatly increase your followers and retweets on Twitter, and get even more likes on Facebook!
To make this really easy, watch this video:
Then head over and read the official Viral Marketing Contest announcement to enter. Even if you don’t want to enter – and why wouldn’t you want to promote your very best content? – you really should start using Viral Content Buzz.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How NOT to Do Blog Outreach to Avoid Unnatural Link Profile Penalties - December 2, 2013
- Are You Ready for BYOD? - November 28, 2013
- The Absolute Best Ways to Save Money on Office Supplies for Your Business - November 27, 2013