The contest is over, but Viral Content Buzz keeps getting better.
Check out their new video (Jan 2014):
How to Get the Most out of Viral Content Buzz [VIDEO]
I want to make sure no one missed that VCB allows you to get stumbles, likes, tweets and pins.
As if that weren’t enough, Ann Smarty and Gerald Weber know how hard it is to get a new site off the ground – so they’re throwing a big launch contest.
You can get more traffic, readers, followers
and likes and possibly win cash, too!
Viral Content Buzz Contest Prizes:
- The article that generates most shares from ViralContentBuzz wins $1000
- The article that generates most clicks from VCB shares wins $500
- The most shared contest announcement wins $200 (just blog about this contest and submit it in “Spread the word” section of the site).
- *Note: We may give away several of these prizes if there are a few active candidates.
Although the contest is long over, the benefits continue. If you want influencers like us to share your content, use Viral Content Buzz (VCB) so we’ll see it.
If you’ve used JustRetweet, you already know about how to use VCB. If you combine both, you can get +1s on Google, greatly increase your followers and retweets on Twitter, and get even more likes on Facebook!
To make this really easy, watch this video:
Then head over and read the official Viral Marketing Contest announcement to enter. Even if you don’t want to enter – and why wouldn’t you want to promote your very best content? – you really should start using Viral Content Buzz.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why Mobile Marketing is the Present and Future of Your Business - June 20, 2015
- GetResponse, AWeber or MailChimp? Which Is Best For You? - June 17, 2015
- 20 Best Shopping Engines for Retailers [Infographic] #ecommerce #etail - May 6, 2015