Did you know that 80% of all positions are never advertised?
Or that 96% of recruiters and employers use LinkedIn?
If you want a new career or need to find a job or are having difficulty
finding qualified employees, I have solutions to your challenges.
I recently wrote a post for DIRJournal.com that I hope you will share with everyone you know who is considering a new career or trying to decide how best to prepare for their first job.
In it I share:
- How to use the Internet to find out who the major employers are where you want to work
- How to find employers by job type
- What jobs are in highest demand, have the most openings, or pay the best
- Whether a college degree, internship, or technical training would be best for you
- How to use LinkedIn effectively so you get job offers and see openings
Find out more in How to Land the Fastest Growing, Highest Demand Careers and Jobs. I hope you will share that post with anyone you know involved in career counseling or who is looking for a job. I know they will find tips in it they have never seen before. Your sharing will bless many.
Latest posts by Chirag Chauhan (see all)
- Bloggers Have a Higher Calling; Will You Accept Yours? - December 20, 2012
- Are You Destroying Your Brand Without Realizing It? - December 16, 2012
- SmartPhone Backup Plan: Worried Your Smartphone May Get Stolen or Go Screwy? Take These 4 Precautions Now - December 9, 2012