There have been numerous exceptional lists of bloggers shared recently. These are truly labors of love other bloggers have compiled so I share them here so my readers don’t miss a single one of them:
- Make sure you’re following our closest collaborators listed in our Small Business Advice post.
- Kristi Hines aka Kikolani – 125 Fearless Women Bloggers – complete with photos, short bios and their Twitter accounts
- By Mark Thompson on Stay on Search – 100 Social Media Marketers
- Michele Welch aka NewBizBlogger – Supportive Bloggers
- Level 343 – Top SEO Women – includes my favorites Donna Fontenot and Ann Smarty plus several others
- Social Mouths – 20 Social Media Divas You Should Be Following
- Jennifer Duncan aka WorldsBestInformation - Social Media Women Who Rock
- Enkay Blog – Top 100 Female Bloggers – old (July 2008) but it would be interesting to know how many are still around
- Social Media Examiner: Finalists: Top 10 SME Social Media Blogs 2011 – no Twitter usernames on the post but need to connect with these and add to lists of influencers
- Social Media Marketing Magazine: Top CMOs on Twitter
- Solo Biz Coach: Top 100 Small Business Bloggers on Twitter
- Problogger’s 40 Bloggers to Watch in 2011 by Viral Blogger Jade Craven (@jadecraven on Twitter)
- Looking for more great blogs? Liz Strauss has been handing out her SOB [Successful Outstanding Blogger] Awards for years. Many of them are women and you’ll find tons of great blogs in her SOB A-Z Directory.
I included links to theTwitter accounts for each of these list creators so you can easily follow them too. If TweepML ever returns I’ll create a list for these.
Know of any other lists I should share?
Let me know in the comments!
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- One Foot on the Golf Course: The Facts About Partial Retirement - February 27, 2014
- 5 Ways to Encourage Social Media Sharing #smm - February 25, 2014
- How Grabbing Drinks After Work is Killing Your Budget - February 25, 2014