There have been numerous exceptional lists of Twitter influencers shared over the years. These are truly labors of love others have compiled so I share them here so my readers don’t miss a single one of them:
NOTE: Some of these are older, but still valuable because you will know who has staying power and is still active online.
- MAY 2014 TOP 100 MARKETERS TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER
- TopRank’s 25 Women who rock social media
- Make sure you’re following our closest collaborators listed in our Small Business Advice post.
- Kristi Hines aka Kikolani – 125 Fearless Women Bloggers – complete with photos, short bios and their Twitter accounts
- By Mark Thompson on Stay on Search – 100 Social Media Marketers
- Michele Welch aka NewBizBlogger – Supportive Bloggers
- Level 343 – Top SEO Women – includes my favorites Donna Fontenot and Ann Smarty plus several others
- Social Mouths – 20 Social Media Divas You Should Be Following
- Jennifer Duncan aka WorldsBestInformation – Social Media Women Who Rock
- Enkay Blog – Top 100 Female Bloggers – old (July 2008) but it would be interesting to know how many are still around
- Social Media Examiner: Finalists: Top 10 SME Social Media Blogs 2011 – no Twitter usernames on the post but need to connect with these and add to lists of influencers
- Social Media Marketing Magazine: Top CMOs on Twitter
- Solo Biz Coach: Top 100 Small Business Bloggers on Twitter
- Problogger’s 40 Bloggers to Watch in 2011 by Viral Blogger Jade Craven (@jadecraven on Twitter)
- Looking for more great blogs? Liz Strauss has been handing out her SOB [Successful Outstanding Blogger] Awards for years. Many of them are women and you’ll find tons of great blogs in her SOB A-Z Directory.
I included links to the Twitter accounts for each of these list creators so you can easily follow them too. I’m rounding up lists on Twitter and will do a new post with them by category.
Know of any other lists I should share?
Let me know in the comments!
Want to find more influencers faster? Check out the Twitter lists of the ones you already know. Just click on lists on their profile. Here is a link to the lists I created and lists I subscribe to or who list me.
Which social networks are most important? Find out:
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why Mobile Marketing is the Present and Future of Your Business - June 20, 2015
- GetResponse, AWeber or MailChimp? Which Is Best For You? - June 17, 2015
- 20 Best Shopping Engines for Retailers [Infographic] #ecommerce #etail - May 6, 2015