The Evolution of Enterprise Mobility Infographic breaks down the world of Enterprise Mobility. From what it is to which industries are taking advantage of it to what the future holds – this infographic gives the lowdown on trends, challenges and know-how to get you started with mobility in your organization.
What is Enterprise Mobility?
It is the trend towards using mobile solutions to enhance processes and productivity in businesses. Read on to find out how Enterprise Mobility continues to impact and evolve in today’s world and how it can benefit your business.
- 34% boost in productivity
- 53% improvement in work
- 79% cost savings
- 240 hours of work gained per year
Which Sectors are Embracing Mobile Apps?
- Health: doctor – patient time increased by 3 hours
- Insurance: increased customer satisfaction by 309%
- Manufacturing: 30% increase in sales in 6 months
- Tourism: 60% improvement in customer service
- Retail: 40% of 16-20 year olds used mobile to shop
What Are the Challenges?
- Security Issues: 68% of firms experienced a mobile security breach in 2013
- Unsecure mobile gateways
- Explosion of file sharing tools
- Lack of or insufficient legal policies
What Does the Future Hold?
By 2014: the global market is expected to hit $86.3 billion
By 2015: $99.5 billionBy 2020: The global enterprise mobility market is expected to hit $201.6 billion by 2020Click To Tweet By 2017, one in 5 tablets will be an enterprise deviceClick To Tweet In 2018, $61 Billion will be invested in Enterprise AppsClick To Tweet
3 Steps to Get Started
- Determine your business goals
- Define scenarios and prioritize
- Conduct an IT maturity assessment to benchmark your IT capabilities
Are you ready to join the Enterprise Mobility Revolution?
Latest posts by Ashar Samdani (see all)
- The Evolution of Enterprise Mobility [Infographic] - January 25, 2016
- 6 Ways to Build Customer Loyalty Beyond a Rewards Program - November 24, 2015
- 7 Most Important eCommerce Success Metrics #retail - October 7, 2015