NEW: GrowMap.com now runs some paid ads. Please understand these differences:
- Paid ads appear above the header, in the right sidebar column, and below the posts. I am not expressly recommending these companies UNLESS they appear on my Recommended Page. They are paying for ad space through Cranky Ads.
- Affiliate banners run in the same spaces as paid ads. I run those I feel are highly relevant to my readers and could benefit them. I may or may not personally know enough about them to strongly endorse; however, I do research them and do not know of any major issues with them or their banners would not be running on GrowMap. If they appear on my Recommended Page then I AM endorsing them.
- Recommendations in posts – see below for details.
Although we use the auto-generated disclosure policy you will find below the divider line, I wanted to add my own personal disclosure. Most of the content on this blog is written by me; however, there are some posts clearly marked as guest posts. In those, any opinions or recommendations are of the author and not me.
Here are my promises to you, my readers and commentators:
I will never RECOMMEND anything that I do not personally
believe to be the best solution, product or service.
I may link to many products and services after doing preliminary research that I do not personally have a relationship with; however, if you read what I write it is VERY obvious what I am recommending and what I am simply linking to for your further research.
Nothing in this blog is or will EVER be recommended because
generate an income from recommending it.
If there is a product or service I have tested and use myself that I recommend that offers an affiliate program I may add affiliate links for that recommendation; however, that potential income (and it is usually VERY small) is NEVER the reason I recommend ANYTHING here!
I may add affiliate links to products sold by businesses that I know personally or have done business with that I sincerely believe offer quality products and exceptional service.
I have a business relationship with the businesses listed below and write about and link to them here often. I requested that they allow me to work with them because of their exceptional ethical standards and high quality of service.
They do not control what I do for them nor what I write about them. I use them as examples because they are continually improving what they do. They listen to and implement new strategies that we collectively design. Their support allows me to assist many other businesses and bloggers and write this blog.
- DIRJournal ~ I provide content creation, social media management and other services for numerous blogs on the DIRJournal.com domain.
- Social Implications ~ Hasan Saleem contacted me about advertising to promote his new site. At the time I preferred not to accept paid advertising and since I can whole-heartedly recommend his site I suggested I provide consulting advice instead. Hasan paid me a small consulting fee for two months and I now work closely with him on many of his blogs.
- Murray Newlands and Affiliate Heat ~ I have been linking to and recommending Murray Newlands’ blog for affiliate marketing information for a long time. I currently provide various services to Murray including Blog Outreach, blog content creation or management and possibly affiliate program management to Murray and / or Affiliate Heat on a monthly basis.
- Good Millwork ~ I used to work with the owner and employees on their online marketing strategy, recommended they use my WordPress Ninja to install their blogs, and work with them on optimizing some blog posts for emarketing. The owner is brilliant and keeps me hopping with his new ideas. He asks a question, I tell him what I know and send him my research, and then he pores over it to come up with the best solution. His molding search tool widget available to diy, home improvement and other related sites is an excellent example.
- Executive Gift Shoppe ~ In the past I provided ppc consulting and advised them on Internet and Social Media Marketing strategy for their ecommerce store. I am active in their affiliate program and control ExecGiftsBlog which offers gifts from their ecommerce site and some Social Networking accounts including @ExecGifts on Twitter. I previously worked with their former Affiliate Manager Adam Riemer. I no longer have a business relationship with them other than as an affiliate but still recommend them.
- CommentLuv ~ Andy Bailey requested that I become Editor-in-Chief of the CommentLuv blog and advise him on making the ComLuv site easier to use. He previously paid me a very small amount per month for this assistance. I have been using and recommending CommentLuv a long time – long before he asked – and continue to do so now.
WHY EXECUTIVE GIFT SHOPPE?:
- Personalized Service – owner family operated – small enough to give each order special attention which you can see from their Excellent Reviews
- Exceptional No-Hassle in-house Replacement Guarantee
- Huge Selection of over 10,000 personalized gifts priced from under $10 to $1650+ for solid 18k Gold jewelry so you can always find the perfect gift in any price range.
- Free, Accurate Quality Engraving – many of their testimonials mention how pleased they were with the engraving
- Fast Shipping – they often ship the same or next day even on engraved items! They send accurate updates on when items are shipped.
- Free standard shipping on all orders over $75
- If you really need a rush, last minute gift call Pete and if it is humanly possible they’ll get it to you on time.
- Site Search makes it easy to find items when you already have an idea what you want
- On a budget? Shop by Price by using site search first and then selecting your price range.
- Categories and Shop by Designer make it easier to browse when you don’t know what you want yet
Start of Standard Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from 28 October 2007
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Internet Business Insights Book: FREE Success Tips from 102 Entrepreneurs - July 9, 2017
- DirJournal Offers 25% Discount on Permanent Listings and Free Listings in 6 Partner Directories - June 22, 2017
- DirJournal 10th Anniversary: Win Cash, Free Listings, iPhone 7 Plus #giveaway Ends Midnight 6/12/17 - June 12, 2017