One of the best Affiliate Networks for both merchants and affiliates is ShareASale. An important skill new affiliates will need is how to create a link to a specific page on a merchant’s site.
I asked Affiliate Manager Adam Riemer to share this how-to on deep links:
Step-by-step process for creating links at ShareASale
ShareASale is the Affiliate Network that we recommend to merchants and the one we recommend for bloggers and anyone new to affiliate marketing. They have a reputation for running a very clean, ethical affiliate network free of methods to steal commissions from merchants and other affiliates.
It is very important that we all be aware of bad behavior and only work with Affiliate Networks that run parasite free affiliate programs that control toolbar affiliate theft. That is specifically what SAS is known for as you can tell from this excerpt from Compare the Brands Affiliate Network Reviews:
“Shareasale (SAS) is probably the most trusted and respected affiliate network by experienced affiliate marketers. Although it is relatively small, and has less-known merchants, when compared to Linkshare, this network’s programs are probably the cleanest in the industry.
If you are worried about affiliate parasites and cookie-theft, or getting paid in-full and on-time, this is the network for you. There are some big name brands, as well as many lesser-known brands. Sometimes it is the smaller brands that pay out the highest commissions and convert the highest anyway.”
Whether you have been involved in affiliate marketing a long time or are just getting started be careful whose advice you follow. I previously wrote about the three ethical affiliate marketers I trust. You will find some related posts from one of them below.
- Why Affiliate Programs are the Blogger’s Choice to Make Money Online
- Seven Easy Steps to Earn Money From Your Blog
- Affiliate Marketing Overview
- How to Become an Affiliate Marketer
- Why Become an Affiliate Marketer
- Concerns about specific other affiliate networks.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Gardening Bloggers Helped Save Historic Landreth Heirloom Non-GMO Seed Company - April 15, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017