Any time you see a contest or giveaway that is popular consider that a Maximum Exposure Opportunity. Even if you are not that interested in the prize or feel the odds of winning are slim, never underestimate the value of participating to gain exposure and links.
Perhaps it is the economy or people just love beef; this is one popular giveaway. We found this first contest we’re recommending at Food Renegade where they’re giving away these cuts of beef from the Grass Fed Party Blog:
- 2 La Cense Beef Petite Sirloin Grass-fed Steaks
- 2 lbs of La Cense Grass-Fed Ground Beef, and
- A T-Shirt
Entering this contest supports traditional ranching, could teach you something about the health benefits of grass-fed beef, allows you to showcase your latest blog post, and is highly likely to bring you some new visitors from outside your usual circles. If you win you get to try possibly the best tasting and healthiest steak you’ve ever had. TOMORROW is the LAST DAY so enter now.
Blogging Contest promoted by GrowMap for Executive Gift Shoppe. Win a $50 Gift Certificate plus FREE coaching and promotion of your blog. All entries will be featured with dofollow links in both their blog and ours.
$100 Cash prize for the best Blog Improvement Review of Direct Sales Web Marketing
Would more CASH come in handy? Check out Easy Cash Contests for the latest contests Dennis Edell has found for adding more cash in your pockets. Today there are currently FIVE active contests listed paying from $50 to up to $750 in cold hard cash.
Win an Amazon Kindle 2 from Marketing Pilgrim by suscribing to their blog and emailing the secret message they’ll post for a limited time between now and April 5, 2009. Follow @AndyBeal at Twitter to get the Tweet that the message has been posted.
Doodle API Contest To celebrate the launch of the Doodle API, they challenge the Doodle community to develop useful and innovative extensions for Doodle using the API. The contest ends April 14 2009 24:00 CET.
- 1st: A trip to Zurich including a meet-up with the Doodle team and some of our friends at Sun Microsystems. We’ll cover the trip to Zurich and 5 overnight stays.
- 2nd: One Conference Pass for the 2009 JavaOne Conference
- 3rd: One Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Win a Free Copy of the Google Slapper System plus one hour of coaching from Jay Deiboldt Best story left in comments wins. (110 entries to date – Deadline ?)
To give you maximum time to enter these contests and giveaways we’re publishing this post now and will continue to add new entries as we locate them. Come back often – you never know what we might turn up. Something we find could be just what you’ve always wanted.
P.S. Does anyone have a divider image we could use? We often want to make it easier to locate individual parts of a post like this one. Thanks.
P.P.S. Leave contests you know about in the comments and we’ll add them to the body of the post.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why Going Back to College to Learn Digital Marketing Is For Dinosaurs [Train in 6 Weeks; Get an iPAD Mini4] - October 5, 2016
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016