As I explained in How to Create SEO Optimized Pillar Content:
A Small Businesses’ highest priority should be to
concentrate your efforts where your buyers already are
and offering them content they are interested in
where and when they want to see it!
That is the purpose of first doing keyword research, and then using those keywords to write and position extremely high quality content where your target audience ALREADY IS.
By creating multiple posts all targeting the same keyword phrase that link to each other, you ensure that search engines know what each post is about and sees them all as highly relevant.
CONTENT MARKETING PROCESS:
- Select keyword phrase with the highest likelihood of converting based on keyword research and common sense
- Write three unique posts targeting that phrase using different angles so that readers would WANT to read all three
- Publish them on three different but related blogs where your target audience already is
- Intentionally link first to your site and then between at least two of these three posts
- Set up tools to identify when someone is searching for that content
- Share it when the searcher most wants to see it
See the screen capture showing three posts that went to page one on Google when written and are still there more than two years later at the above link for proof that this works.
By publishing these posts where your potential customers already are and writing about what will most interest them in your products and services you attract real people back to your business while simultaneously increasing your search engine traffic.
CONTENT MARKETING PACKAGES:
CONTENT PACKAGE ONE
Keyword Research / 3 Post Content Package $375 per keyword phrase
CONTENT PACKAGE TWO ~ FOUR KEYWORD PHRASES / 3 Posts Per Phrase
Keyword Research / 12 Post Content Package $1200 FOUR keyword phrases
(Discount – save $300 per keyword phrase by buying 4 at a time)
Published on Related Blogs / Set up Tools to Share on Social Media
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why Mobile Marketing is the Present and Future of Your Business - June 20, 2015
- GetResponse, AWeber or MailChimp? Which Is Best For You? - June 17, 2015
- 20 Best Shopping Engines for Retailers [Infographic] #ecommerce #etail - May 6, 2015