Interested in learning Social Media strategies or to improve your copywriting or blogging skills? Have questions? We’re waiting to hear from you!
The most effective ways to contact Gail is (in order of effectiveness):
- Skype: GrowMap – best way to make sure I see it and so you know the status of your request. I’m the only GrowMap there.
- Use the contact form below because what you submit there is flagged for greater visibility and less likely to be deleted by a spam filter.
- @GrowMap on Twitter – if you DM send a regular tweet to let me know to go find your DM. (And if you know a good way to block auto-DMS I want to hear from you!)
- Email is currently problematic. If you email to growmap at this domain, please follow up by Skype or Twitter or phone. You can also use the contact form below as those get flagged and I am more likely to see them. If you prefer send a regular email and just let me know you did using one of these other methods. I get far too much email and find a large percentage of emails never get delivered. See Closed Loop Communications.
BLOG OUTREACH ~ BLOGGER OUTREACH:
Are you a business interested in having bloggers write about and recommend you? Does your business currently appear on the first page of the search engine results for your best keyword phrases (or do you not even know how someone would be searching for you)?
Would you like to collaborate with influential bloggers in your niche who already have high quality blogs and influence on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, etc. and influence in blogs related to your business?
You’ve come to the right place. For years we have been connecting with the very best bloggers and working together to support each other’s content and efforts. What we do can now benefit your small local or online business too. Contact me using the form on this page for more details. There ARE bloggers willing to work with you regardless of your current available budget.
Yes, we love guest posts! Whether you are already one of our regular collaborators or you just found us, do contact us about publishing your guest post or writing a post for you. Our preferred method is to provide you with author access on this and other blogs we manage and have you create your post directly in the blog. This way you can better optimize how your post appears and add images.
Be sure to include links to your blog and/or content you
have written with your request to submit guest post(s).
We DO NOT limit links to one or two – we LOVE links. Please do add links to any related posts you have written or recommend that add additional information to the post and link to those you write about and recommend. Feel free to add mouseover text to any and all links. Do please include at least one link each to your blog, your Twitter account, and to any other significant source of information you wish to share so that our readers can more easily find out more about you.
If you offer a product or service, DO mention it in your bio information at the end of your post or in the introduction at the beginning of your post. (You can write the intro or I will write one for you.) If you wish to write a post about your business or service, contact me first to discuss how that information might most interest our readers.
Are you interested in higher visibility? No problem; we have a process for that that starts with an interview about you or your business on MurrayNewlands’ Marketing Blog , a post on GrowMap all about you, and supporting posts on additional marketing and niche related blogs. Contact me for further details.
Please limit comments on this page to any issue related to contacting us, guest blogging or blog outreach / blogger outreach. Thank you.
In case you prefer not to use the options listed above, please send us your thoughts using the following form:
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- 20 Best Shopping Engines for Retailers [Infographic] #ecommerce #etail - May 6, 2015
- How YOU Can Generate Sales By Launching New Products Like An Expert - April 29, 2015
- 3 Surprising Ways Technology is Taking Over Healthcare - April 27, 2015