Interested in learning Social Media strategies or to improve your copywriting or blogging skills? Have questions? We’re waiting to hear from you!
The most effective ways to contact Gail is (in order of effectiveness):
- Skype: GrowMap – best way to make sure I see it and so you know the status of your request. I’m the only GrowMap there.
- Use the contact form below because what you submit there is flagged for greater visibility and less likely to be deleted by a spam filter.
- @GrowMap on Twitter – if you DM send a regular tweet to let me know to go find your DM. (And if you know a good way to block auto-DMS I want to hear from you!)
- Email is currently problematic. If you email to growmap at this domain, please follow up by Skype or Twitter or phone. You can also use the contact form below as those get flagged and I am more likely to see them. If you prefer to send a regular email, just let me know you did using one of these other methods. I get far too much email and find a large percentage of emails never get delivered. See Closed Loop Communications.
BLOG OUTREACH ~ BLOGGER OUTREACH:
Are you a business interested in having bloggers write about and recommend you? Does your business currently appear on the first page of the search engine results for your best keyword phrases (or do you not even know how someone would be searching for you)?
Would you like to collaborate with influential bloggers in your niche who already have high quality blogs and influence on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, etc. and influence in blogs related to your business?
You’ve come to the right place. For years we have been connecting with the very best bloggers and working together to support each other’s content and efforts. What we do can now benefit your small local or online business too. Contact me using the form on this page for more details. There ARE bloggers willing to work with you regardless of your current available budget.
Yes, we love guest posts! Whether you are already one of our regular collaborators or you just found us, do contact us about publishing your guest post or writing a post for you. Our preferred method is to provide you with author access on this and other blogs we manage and have you create your post directly in the blog. This way you can better optimize how your post appears and add images.
Links are fine – as long as they are valuable to our readers and relevant to the content.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Links to unethical businesses such as essay writing services or bad neighborhoods (gamb.ling, adult content, bingo, poker) are not permitted.
Please do add links to any related posts you have written or recommend that add additional information to the post and link to those you write about and recommend.
We use the Fancier Author Box plugin that displays your bio at the end of the post along with a link to your site and to each of your social accounts. (See any post to see this in action.) When filing in your bio, be sure to enter your Facebook twice and your Twitter 3 times (one each for your bio, the Yoast SEO plugin, and the Social Warfare plugin that will include you automatically in shares).
If you offer a product or service, you may mention it in your bio information. If you wish to write a post about your business or service, contact me first to discuss whether that information might interest our readers and whether your post will need to be marked sponsored and the links nofollowed.
In case you prefer not to use the options listed above, please send us your thoughts using the following form:
The best way to reach me is on Skype (username growmap).
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017
- How to Interact with Passionate Shoppers in G+ Communities - November 27, 2016
- Dominate Search Engines | Skyrocket Your Page Views Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday 20% OFF Sale - November 25, 2016