Businesses exist to make money, and they do that by having their employees provide a service and experience. Employees should be managed to maximize their productivity and reduce the time spent on non-work related activities. Employees need to know what their employers can monitor.
There are studies that show on average, employees spend up to two hours a week doing things their employer would prefer not to be paying them to do. There are computer monitoring software solutions to measure how much time employees spend goofing off online. Services provided by Teramind can act as a guard against this by providing as-it-happens notification of how employees are utilizing their time.
Block Employee Access to Sites
Business owners can use this data to block access, give a friendly reminder about using their time, or shift them to a different role. This can result in significant savings for the business. Sometimes, employees don’t always use their computers responsibly. Although reading the news on company time is innocent, it is still time spent on something other than their job.
Owners have an interest in putting a stop to these activities so employees can focus on their services. Aside from wasting time, companies need to ensure employees are not visiting sites that expose the company to viruses or other malware.
- Employees may spend several hours a week on these activities.
- Using employee monitoring software is a quick and easy way to watch out for non-work related activities or malicious intent conducted by an employee.
- Using the Cloud, it collects information about how an employee is using their computer. This is by keystroke or desktop observation.
- Owners can retrieve this information at any time in order to gauge productivity.
- Maximizing time management will result in higher profits for a business given a lower input and higher output.
- How businesses use the information is up to them, allowing them to provide sanctions or rewarding effective users.
Monitor What Employees are Doing
The monitoring system is easy for the owners or a company’s IT division to set up.
- The software can be downloaded to the computer network or run from The Cloud.
- When it is running, the software is unobtrusive unless a malicious activity is detected, in which case the user is locked out and an alert is set.
- Using this software is guaranteed to lead to savings.
- Aside from the hundreds of dollars a business will save by making sure people are not playing Solitaire, increasing productive hours will result in a very high return on your initial investment by leading to an increased output.
Computer Monitoring Software
Additionally, programs to manage your time and money resources are included, allowing you to save with a bundle rather than on more expensive options. Visit the site today to find all of your resource needs to start using this software.
- Monitoring employees is both expected and legal in order to protect their data from breaches or theft.
- The site offers ongoing support for a business as well as various competitive pricing tiers.
Many high-profile companies already use Teramind’s software and are realizing great benefits from it.
Latest posts by Jack Edwards (see all)
- 3 Tips for a Fantastic Reputation Management Strategy - August 28, 2016
- How to Use SMB Financing Solutions to Increase Your Growth - August 12, 2016
- How Top Tech Is Revolutionizing the Restaurant Industry - July 14, 2016