Buying CommentLuv Premium is still very affordable.
Click the banner below to see single site, multi-site and developer prices.
The much awaited day when anyone can buy their own copy of the 8-in-1 WordPress plugin CommentLuv Premium has finally arrived. If you don’t know why there has been so much buzz about it – or why you want to snap it up while it is on sale for the lowest price it will ever be available for again – check out these previous posts:
- 28 reviews of CommentLuv Premium by influential bloggers you probably already know who were handpicked by Andy to test before the official launch – why they use it and you should, too.
- Bullet points on the benefits of CommentLuv Premium
- CommentLuv Your Way to Business Prosperity – my unique take on how bloggers using CommentLuv can improve our economy, standard of living, and increase their traffic and income by being small business friendly.
Remember that all CommentLuv Premium plugin users are
automatically affiliates. The link you used when you signed up
to be notified is who will be paid an affiliate commission so
when you sign up use the link from YOUR favorite blogger.
COMMENTLUV SEARCH ENGINE
The new and improved Comment Luv search engine is already online to make finding other CommentLuv bloggers in your niche easier than ever.
Reading and commenting in blogs related to your own is not
only the best way to grow your own blog – it is also the most fun.Visit the Global CommentLuv Enabled Site Search Engine
I am having CommentLuv Premium installed in all the blogs I manage and recommend it to every client and blogger because it really IS that good. If you want it why not get it now while the price is so reasonable?
There are also a bunch of bonuses for buying now. I’ll let Andy tell you about them in the best CommentLuv Premium video he has ever done.
If you have any questions I’m happy to answer them in the comments of any of my posts or you can send me a regular tweet @GrowMap (if you DM let me know or I won’t see it).
Be sure to leave your links to be included
in my updated DoFollow CommentLuv Blog lists.
I’ll give bloggers some time to get CommentLuv Premium configured and then prioritize my lists into groups in this order:
- CommentLuv blogs with dofollow keywords and CommentLuv links
- CommentLuv blogs with dofollow keywords / nofollow CommentLuv
- CommentLuv blogs w/ dofollow CommentLuv / nofollowed keywords
- CommentLuv blogs w/ dofollow CommentLuv / no keywords
- Nofollow CommentLuv blogs w/ nofollow keywords
- Nofollow CommentLuv blogs w/o keywords
- Non- CommentLuv blogs
As you can see that will take some major checking and continual updating as bloggers change their minds. This is how I decide where to spend my time – the more generous the blogger the more I promote what they’re doing on Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, Facebook, FriendFeed and now on JustRetweet, too.
The higher on the list a blogger is (and that is totally up to them)
the more likely they will be invited to specific projects that come
with benefits like our JustRetweet collaboration and our
Conversion Doubler landing page optimization program.
These are also the bloggers whose new posts I tweet,
that I recommend to other bloggers,
and who I link to in my posts here and elsewhere.
Don’t forget to let me know if you qualify!
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Is Creating Invoices Painful? How to Make it Easy - July 22, 2015
- Why Mobile Marketing is the Present and Future of Your Business - June 20, 2015
- GetResponse, AWeber or MailChimp? Which Is Best For You? - June 17, 2015