Thank you to all the bloggers who entered my CommentLuv Premium giveaway and congratulations to Internet Marketer Jenny Barron – our giveaway winner.
KEEP READING FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN!
Jenny made the judging easy by being the one blogger who took the time to write a separate post specifically about CommentLuv Premium AND write about why she wanted to win in my comments.
I love her entry post Traffic Love, Backlink Love, I’m In Love with CommentLuv! and hope you will take the time to visit her Internet Marketing Blog, read it, and welcome her warmly to our community of Dofollow CommentLuv bloggers.
You remember when you first started blogging
and how much you loved getting comments?
I hope you can make the time to comment in these newer blogs.
Special mention to runner up D. Thomas who shared why he loves CommentLuv in the comments.
As a consolation prize, I am giving each of the bloggers who entered a dofollow link in this post using quality anchor text (and if they prefer a different keyword phrase or landing page all they have to do is ask and I’ll edit the post to give them exactly what they most want.)
I have also included a link to their Twitter account to make it easy for my readers to follow them there.
Please welcome these bloggers who obviously love CommentLuv and are likely to become very successful bloggers who we hope will be pro-dofollow and members of our blogging community.
I encourage these bloggers – and every blogger – to be sure to have an about page and a hire me page on their blog. These are the first place that someone who wants to share your information look for what to write about you.
If you don’t have them you make it much harder to be recommended and to receive targeted anchor text links.
Here are resources to assist you:
Consider following these bloggers on Twitter and checking out their blogs:
- Jenny Barron @JennySweets_com ~ Internet and WordPress Tips Blog
- D. Thomas @riftplaneleveli ~ Rift Plane Leveling Guide
- Sumon @smseleem ~ Web Developer
- Shakil @shakilofbd ~ Image Editing Tutorials
I hope my readers will drop by and encourage them on their blogging paths.
As you can easily see, the odds of winning were REALLY good – and because I believe in earning what we receive rather than games of chance – who won was totally up to the person entering.
There are still some CommentLuv Premium
giveaways that can still be entered.
COMMENTLUV PREMIUM GIVEAWAYS:
Try your luck in these other giveaways:
- TheAverageGenius.net CommentLuv Premium Giveaway ~ CommentLuv Premium ~ Won by Sumon! Congratulations! That’s how you got it!
- e-wali.com CommmentLuv Premium Plugin Giveaway ~ Post only says the drawing will be in November so MAYBE you can still enter?
- AffiliateOnlineProgram.net ~ CommentLuv Premium Giveaway ~ Deadline to enter Nov 15 ~ Winner announced Nov 17
Andy is giving away videos on how to get more traffic as an incentive for bloggers to join the list to be notified when CommentLuv Premium Launch Starts and is available for purchase during the official launch. It doesn’t cost anything to check it out. Just click on the banner below:
Click This Banner to Get Free How to Get Traffic Videos and be notified when CommentLuv Premium is available for purchase.
Want to know more about CommentLuv Premium? Here are four ways:
- Click the banner and watch Andy’s videos.
- Check out the video and bullet points in my CommentLuv Premium Benefits post.
- Read my roundup of 28+ CommentLuv Premium Reviews.
- Ask me or any other blogger who uses CommentLuv Premium.
“I’ve got CommentLuv Premium already – just wanted to come on here
and let all the other posters know that it really is as amazing as everyone
says it is. I love it!” ~ Stay at Home Mum Debbie @Motivatingmumuk
I am really disappointed there weren’t more entries because I was hoping to get Andy to let me do another giveaway so yet another blogger could get CommentLuv Premium for free.
There would have to be a LOT of interest in the comments of this post for that to happen now – so if you really want CommentLuv Premium you need to leave a comment telling Andy WHY he should offer more giveaway copies.
Don’t forget to let me know if you have a DoFollow CommentLuv blog
so I can add you to all my lists and start promoting your posts
and linking to your blog!
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017
- Twitter Changes Where to Find More Tweets; BuzzSumo and ViralContentBee More Important Now - January 27, 2017
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017