If you’ve always wanted CommentLuv Premium but needed to wait until you could afford it, now would be a good time to hurry up and buy.
In honor of the first anniversary of the release of the CommentLuv Premium plugin, Andy is doing something very unusual on a site called JVZoo:
For the next 10 days you can buy CommentLuv Premium
at a discount – But the unusual thing is the price goes up after every 5 sales so if you want it for less act NOW.
I just looked and the price right now was only
$22.66 – went up to $23.10 – but only for the next 3 buyers. After that one it goes up to a different price for each 5 sales.
To find out more you can read the 28 CommentLuv Premium Reviews I linked to when it was announced – but come back to this page to get the lower price.
CommentLuv is not just a plugin – it is a community. If you have CommentLuv and a giving heart we will send you traffic, link to you and promote you.
Find out more in our post about updating our CommentLuv Blog Lists.
The short version of why you would want to pay for CommentLuv Premium:
- Easiest way to build a community around your blog and encourage comments.
- Adds incentives to get your commenters to share your posts on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
- Has the GrowMap anti-spambot plugin (G.A.S.P.) that blocks automated spam – that saves us more than two hours a day just in THIS blog alone. When you get popular the spammers will put you on lists and into tools. This keeps them out. If you’ve checked a box asking if you’re a human or not a spammer you’ve seen it in action.
- Adds the Twitter field which is invaluable for knowing more about a commenter and whether they are someone you interact with or follow or a spammer.
- Reduces the number of plugins you need to run – CLP is 7-in-1.
CLP is the fastest way to get to know your readers and commenters and to develop relationships with other bloggers.
I love CommentLuv Premium and really miss it if a blog doesn’t have it.
As always, if you have questions ask in the comments or use my contact information (on the contact tab above the title of this post) or send me a regular Tweet to @GrowMap on Twitter.