CommentLuv Premium Available NOW
Check out 28 CommentLuv Premium reviews
Or scroll down to read about CommentLuv Premium Benefits.
CommentLuv Premium is going to spread across the blogsophere because:
- It increases your reach and traffic.
- It creates a thriving community around your blog and between your blog and the blogs of all your commenters.
- The Google + feature can improve your search engine positions.
- It incorporates 8 plugins into 1 to speed up your blog – an important factor in getting more traffic from Google search.
It will first spread through even more of the influential blogs of early adopters and then through leaders in every geographic location and niche.
YOU can be a leader in the CommentLuv Premium movement.
Buy CommentLuv Premium today – the first day it is publicly available –
You will instantly be signed up for the CommentLuv Premium affiliate program.
Immediately add a banner, ad block or 125×125 image to your blog or site to
start earning affiliate income during the launch when demand is highest.
Write a post about why you love CommentLuv and make sure each link and image in it is tagged with your affiliate link. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using affiliate links when writing about something you use and sincerely recommend.
Do be sure to include a disclosure policy on your blog and/or include an affiliate link disclosure in your post. Even if you have never used an affiliate links before there is no reason you can’t start now.
Andy has provided creatives in different sizes to make it easier. If you need assistance, just ask.
Click this link to watch today’s special video from Andy: CommentLuv Premium 7 day sales video
(see the major points summarized below the video):
- Unlock Advanced Features to leave deeper backlinks on 10s of 1000s of blogs out there right now – advanced features that very few people have or even know about.
- Dramatically increase your chances of having your posts go viral.
- Easily add advanced social enticements to every single post on your site.
- Increase your Twitter followers, Facebook Likes, and improve your Google search results listings by having multiple Google +1s made on your posts.
- Get rid of multiple plugins so your site runs faster and smoother.
- Protect your blog from spambots and trackback spam with the built in GrowMap anti-spambot plugin.
- See how many clicks are happening on your last blog post links on OTHER blogs – where you’re getting clicks and how many from each site.
- Find out who is making the most comments on your site so you can link to their blog and encourage them to comment even more.
- Just click boxes to set the name and CommentLuv fields to nofollow or dofollow or you can configure CommentLuv premium to require the number of approved comments you set before commenters receive dofollow links. (Similar to how Lucia’s Linky Love works or worked? Does it still?)
- You can either allow keywords in the name field OR if you don’t like keywords – configure the plugin to automatically delete any keywords and the @ sign if commenters try to leave keywords anyway.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why Mobile Marketing is the Present and Future of Your Business - June 20, 2015
- GetResponse, AWeber or MailChimp? Which Is Best For You? - June 17, 2015
- 20 Best Shopping Engines for Retailers [Infographic] #ecommerce #etail - May 6, 2015