If you can point and click you can create beautiful marketing materials. Print them out on your own printer or save them as a PDF file. Easily upload and use your own photos to make them even more special.
Even if you have no graphics skills to create marketing materials,
you can make beautiful documents like the ones below.
This is an example of a mailing created for Deep Valley Farms CSA in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. [Note: all images below have been reduced in physical size and resolution for use in this blog post. What you create will be in high resolution suitable for printing.]
Tips for Creating Business Cards and Other Printed Materials:
Here are some quick tips to make what you create look beautiful:
- Stick to one font in 2-3 sizes for your text. Having many fonts takes away from a professional appearance.
- Choose three basic colors to use. Note in the images above they are green, beige, and white. In the image below they are black, gray and red.
- Photos, logos and other images are essential. Text only is boring!
You can prove these concepts to yourself. Take any stack of business cards or anything printed – or even web sites. Glance at them quickly and put them in two piles: like and don’t like. Then review your choices for the two points above. For a professional appearance, less is more.
Julie Weishaar at NewHorizons123.com created this poster for her video services:
Entry Deadline: March 19, 2014 at 11.59 pm Eastern time (EST).
Read the Full Terms and Conditions of the Competition.
3 Winners each will receive a package including:
- Brother Wireless Color All‑in‑One Inkjet Printer (MFC-J6920DW) – $299.99 value
- 3 Color Ink Cartridges (LC105-3PKS) – $54.99 value
- Desktop Office Labeler (PT-2030) – $49.99 value
- Black Ink Cartridge (LC109BK) – $39.99 value
- Labels, half inch – TZE-335 (2 packages) – $43.98 value
- Labels, half inch – TZE-231 (2 pack) – $34.99 value
Brother reserves the right to replace a product with a similar model based on availability.
3 winners will be announced during the first week in April.
Approximate total value of the package to each winner is $500+
If you can use a Word processor or any other common computer program or application, you can create beautiful promotional marketing printables yourself.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Take Your Accounting to the Next Level, but with QuickBooks or Xero? - September 16, 2014
- How to Use Local Business Directories to Increase Visibility and Sales - September 14, 2014
- Small Businesses Adding Solar Power Development As an Income Stream - September 3, 2014