BLOGGING COLLABORATIONS BEST PRACTICES:
I am personally mentoring groups of bloggers to develop best practices. These are posts that include information about what we’ve been working on. As we have more data I will put together more formal how-to methods and case studies.
- Blogging Collaborations Process: Blog Directories
- Blogging Collaborations Process: Benchmarking
- Blogging Priorities: Deciding What to Do Next
- Couponing Bloggers Best Practices and Case Study
- Guest Blogging Five Blog Schedule (For five bloggers to become regular contributors on each other’s blogs and publish the same day of each month for consistency and feature five other bloggers on months that have five weeks in them.)
- Why We Need Group Geo-Targeted Niche Blogs
WASHINGTON D.C. INFLUENCERS:
- Rohan @365thingstododc wrote about my small business advice offerings and ran with my blogger collaboration ideas. He founded the most successful blog collaboration I’ve ever seen:
44+now 62+ and still growing Washington D.C. Food Bloggers which has grown into this formal Washington D.C. Influencers service.
- Homeschooling Deals blogger Kelli @momof3boys3702 is leading a formal blog mentoring collaboration and wrote YES! Collaborating with other bloggers works!
If you have a blog collaboration and would like to have it listed on this page – whether I mentor you or not – please contact me via Skype to GrowMap or via a regular tweet on Twitter to @GrowMap or by leaving your information including any number of relevant links on what you are doing in the comments of this post.
If you are interested in leading or joining a collaboration, leave a comment that includes:
- Where you are located (city or closest geo-metro, state, country)
- URLs to any blogs you are active on including a link to your about page. (If it is not your personal blog, include a link to your author page or at least the username your posts are published under.
- Primary topics you write about.
- Your Twitter username if you have one (if you put it in the Twitter field that is fine).
- Your Facebook page, if any
- Best ways to contact you (Twitter, Skype, Facebook, Google+, etc.)
- When you are most likely to be online on any of those (range of times including time zone). [Example: 12-4 p.m. CST or afternoons MST or mornings EST]
If any of the above is confusing just leave that part out and include what you can in a comment below.
Whether you are currently interested in a blog collaboration or not, Bloggers: Promote Your Blog Here (and as soon as I find the links or they volunteer them I’ll add more places you can do that).
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- DirJournal Offers 25% Discount on Permanent Listings and Free Listings in 6 Partner Directories - June 22, 2017
- DirJournal 10th Anniversary: Win Cash, Free Listings, iPhone 7 Plus #giveaway Ends Midnight 6/12/17 - June 12, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017