On Today’s The Blog Work Shop Twitter Chat 3 EDT #TBW
Last week bloggers met on Twitter to discuss next year’s Virtual Online Event The Blog WorkShop on How to Make Your Blog a Business.
You can see a recap of the highlights of last week’s Twitter party tweets in a slideshow format.
We continue that discussion today and encourage bloggers to come ask questions and share your largest challenges because that will ensure that when The Blog Workshop event happens next year the most important topics are thoroughly covered.
Search hashtag #TBW or log in to Twitter and follow this link to use TweetChat
Additional details about how to chat at #TBW Blogging. So you don’t have to think too hard or miss it, here are the times for each U.S. time zone: 4:00 EDT / 3:00 CDT / 2:00 MDT / 1:00 PDT
Time Conversion for Twitter Events 3 EDT = 2 CDT = 1 MDT = Noon PDT International Attendees Can Use This Time Zone Difference Calculator
Today’s Twitter Event Questions:
- Q1: How does blogging enhance your life? Other effects?
- Q2: What are some of your biggest blogging challenges?
- Q3: What is something that you would share with a new blogger?
- Q4: What is something about blogging you wish you had known from the beginning?
Hope to see YOU there!
Click this image to find out more about the Blog Workshop Scholarship
Latest posts by Chirag Chauhan (see all)
- Bloggers Have a Higher Calling; Will You Accept Yours? - December 20, 2012
- Are You Destroying Your Brand Without Realizing It? - December 16, 2012
- SmartPhone Backup Plan: Worried Your Smartphone May Get Stolen or Go Screwy? Take These 4 Precautions Now - December 9, 2012