Most bloggers know how to write, but not all know how to interact with other bloggers and conduct good blogger relations.
In this episode of Future of Publishing, host Murray Newlands interviews blogger Darren Rowse (best known as @problogger) of Digital Photography School. Darren talks about how to create mutually beneficial relationships with other bloggers that will make you more financially successful. See what Darren has to say:
- Face-to-face and other personal connections are valuable…
- These connections can be converted to profitable business relationships…
- Which are beneficial to all parties involved.
Future of Publishing is sponsored by VigLink.
Be sure to check out the Future of Publishing Facebook page.
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- Augmented Reality Product Launch: Project Glass ~ Examining Social Media Strategy Google Used #smm - April 10, 2012
- Gushcloud CrowdSourced Marketing Services Platform: Small Business Rewards for Consumers - April 5, 2012
- Justin Bieber: The Boy-King of YouTube and Twitter Social Media Marketing? - April 4, 2012