What if there were a group sharing how they make money? And helping each other. And it costs exactly nothing but your time and attention? There is – and you’re invited to join us.
Blogging has evolved a lot since this blog went live in 2008. There are now many ways that bloggers can monetize that most haven’t seen yet. This is your invitation to find out what they are.
Blogger Mastermind Skype Group
We have a Blogger Mastermind Skype group with around 100 serious bloggers in it. There is no reason for bloggers to individually research and learn every strategy they use when many already have those skills.
Joining has no time obligations; no regular meetings.
Just pop in when you need something or to join discussions.
Many times the best way to make money can be a private program you can never find – unless someone who is already in it gets you invited aboard. We share what works, and refer paid opportunities to each other.
Skype is free to use and works on all operating systems. You can get a free account at http://www.skype.com/. Search for growmap and request I connect with you. If you don’t know how, leave a comment or send me a regular tweet to @GrowMap.
Bloggers Making Money
If your blog is sufficiently established (I can tell you if it is) you can start making money with it right away. If it isn’t, we can assist you in strengthening your numbers quickly so you can.
You can start by joining these sites:
- PostJoint ~ I have personally made $3356 there since June 2013. I would appreciate anyone joining using my PostJoint Affiliate link. You can read How I Made $3356 on PostJoint and my PostJoint Review: Guest Posting Made MUCH Easier – But we don’t use this anymore. Join to find out what works much better.
- GuestCrew ~ Similar to PostJoint, but built on a forum like MyBlogGuest so a little harder to use. Bloggers who write for major sites can list their author pages here. Payouts are currently higher, but usage is lower. I recommend using both to maximize blogging income. Using my Guest Crew referral link when joining would be greatly appreciated.
Both of these sites are making bloggers money, but they’re not the only ones. I’m investigating several others and it is common for our collaborators to be managing blog outreach projects.
Adding Your Blog to Databases Brands Use
Because I work with developers of blog outreach tools I have access to those tools. That means I can add the blogs of my collaborators to make sure they are found when brands are looking for you.
That isn’t all it takes to get chosen, though. If you want to work with brands you need to make your blog PR friendly. Many of our collaborators are now so successful that they have to hire other bloggers full time to help them.
Wouldn’t you like to meet them and find out how they are making enough money to actually hire other bloggers while most have trouble making any significant amount of money at all?
There is far too much to share in one post so I’ll end by offering this quick video I just created that shows our Blogger Resources Trello board.
How Bloggers Can Join Us
If you’re a serious blogger – whether brand new or with years of experience – you can benefit from this group. It is totally free to join and use. Both Skype and Trello are free.
Any blogger who gets involved can strengthen their own blogs and learn to make money far more quickly than they can by going it alone. Don’t be intimidated. The sooner you join the faster you can make progress.
Please DO share this post with any other bloggers you know. If you have questions, ask me on Skype (username growmap) or leave a comment in this post.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016
- GetResponse Reveals Powerful New Online Marketing Tool Any SMB Can Afford - July 19, 2016