For a lot of bloggers,
writing is the bottleneck.
You know that you need to be guest posting and creating quality content… but it just takes so long!
If only you had more time, you’d be doing more of it, right?
The problem isn’t time, it’s process.
To paraphrase a quote from Bill Gates: spending more time
on an inefficient process just leads to MORE INEFFICIENCY.
More time wasted, and no results!
The Back-Story: 80+ Guest Posts in Less Than a Year
I didn’t set out to create a blogging training program… I just set out to build a blog. I started about a year ago, with zero online reputation, and zero traffic.
To grow the blog, I wrote over 80 guest posts,
that have almost all performed exceptionally well
(my first guest post went live on Copyblogger on January 10, 2011).
In fact, there were so many of them that Eugene Farber over at Content Strategy Hub commented that “Danny, you’re like Freddy Krueger – wherever I turn, you’re there!” (hence the nickname “Freddy Krueger of Blogging”).
The results of all these guest posts are that over the course of a year, we grew from 140 monthly visitors to over 14,000 (we get more traffic in a day than we used to get in an entire month)!
People started to notice.
At first, it was just the occasional email, but it’s gotten to the point where I get several of them every week, and sometimes multiple emails per day!
Here’s the text of an actual email that I receive (this is one of my favorites):
Danny, I have no bloody idea how you are such a prolific writer, but kindly share whatever magical Chinese medical brew you are drinking on a daily basis.
Seriously, your stuff is so bloody thorough, with so much variety, and really packed with a ton of suggestions. I still have your post for Passive Panda saved on my evernote (about scaling up your business, more $ / hour and then starting a new venture).
How the hell do you do it?
I always thanked them for the kind words and brushed it off.
I never thought about teaching a training program or anything, because my business is about teaching marketing, not blogging or writing.
Then, while I was away on vacation for the holidays, the dots connected in my head. If people are using blogging and writing to market their businesses, shouldn’t I teach them how to do it right?
The answer was “yes”, and I built the Write Like Freddy blog writing training program, which I’d like to invite you to join.
Blog Writing Training
So let me tell you what’s in the program…
Over the course of 4 Modules, You’ll Learn:
- How to find the best places to publish your posts (to get traffic, build reputation, and make sales)
- What the three criteria are for deciding whether to post on a blog, or not
- How to come up with a winning angle for your post, every single time
- How to know that your posts will perform well and be shared, before you write the first word
- How to write guest post proposals that get accepted, even if you don’t have a relationship with the blog owner
- How to choose a headline that will make people read your post – even if you aren’t a writer!
- How to outline an entire post in less than 10 minutes
- How to make sure that you don’t run out of ideas, and your posts are always “meaty” and full of great content and information
- How to write posts that makes people want to print out and put on their walls!
- How to control when a post will be published on somebody else’s blog
- What steps to take after your post has been published to get waaaay more mileage out of it (it amazes me that nobody thinks to do this!)
- How your guest posts can help you build relationships with the entire blogosphere (without having to write a ton of posts!)
FAQ: Who, How Long, and Why Now?
Rather than give you a long, drawn-out sales spiel, let me just answer some key questions, and if there’s anything else you want to know, you can just ask in the comments.
Is there anyone that this training NOT for? Yes, absolutely. If you’re already super-comfortable writing quality content, then this isn’t for you. If you aren’t *interested* in writing quality content, then this isn’t for you, either.
When will I receive the lessons? You’ll get the first lesson within minutes of signing up, so you can start learning right away. The lessons are then delivered on a weekly basis, until you have access to all of the content.
What if I’m busy when a lesson comes out? Lessons are recorded, and you can watch them whenever you want, with plenty of time to do your homework and actually write in between videos. And you get lifetime access, so you can take your time!
I’m building my business on the side! What kind of time commitment will this require? Probably a lot less than you think! If you can budget 3-4 hours per week for four weeks, then you should be good to go.
When should I sign up? Anytime, but if you sign up before midnight on Tuesday, April 3, you can get in at a special reduced launch discounted price.
So that’s it. If the program isn’t for you, then no worries. If it is, then by all means, sign up right now – I’m looking forward to getting to know you!
And if you have any questions, just leave a comment and let me know.
Danny Iny (@DannyIny) skyrocketed his industry-leading marketing blog to success by writing 80+ guest posts on major blogs in less than a year (earning him the nickname “The Freddy Krueger of Blogging”). Now he teaches others how to do the same in his Write Like Freddy blog writing training program.
Disclosure: The links in this post are our Blogging Joint Venture affiliate links that Danny generously added for us when he wrote this guest post.