Many of my readers are continually working towards improving their blogs or to have them make money or increase sales for their other businesses. This is no small challenge, as there is so much to learn from list building to compelling copywriting to email marketing to social media best practices.
That is where The Blogger Workshop can benefit you. World Class Speakers who specialize in each skill we all need to develop will be presenting their best tips and strategies online live next May.
You can attend from anywhere in the world and learn from the best – wherever they may be.
The full price is far lower than any similar offer I have ever seen for this type of training. You can currently register for $175 and they have a payment plan for those who need to pay over time. Click the image below to enter to win a fully paid conference ticket:
In order to win you need to tweet during the chat today from 3-4 EDT. Join DaVinci, of YourLifeAfter25.com to ask questions about the conference and blogging in general.
MISS THIS CHAT? JOIN US NEXT WEEK
Wednesday October 24, 2012 at 3 EDT on Twitter
Search hashtag #TBW or log in to Twitter and follow this link to use TweetChat
Additional details about how to chat at #TBW Blogging
So you don’t have to think too hard or miss it, here are the times for each U.S. time zone: 4:00 EDT / 3:00 CDT / 2:00 MDT / 1:00 PDT
Time Conversion for Twitter Events 3 EDT = 2 CDT = 1 MDT = Noon PDT International Attendees Can Use This Time Zone Difference Calculator
For U.S. residents only, The Blogger Workshop is offering a Blog Workshop Grant program and a Blog Workshop Scholarship program to help specially selected bloggers serious about making blogging their career to take their blogs to the next level.
- PRWeb: The Blog Workshop (TBW) – Annual Online Bloggers Conference Set May 17 – 19, 2013
- The Blog Workshop Facebook page
- The Blog Workshop on LinkedIn
- The Blog Workshop on EventBrite
Latest posts by Chirag Chauhan (see all)
- Bloggers Have a Higher Calling; Will You Accept Yours? - December 20, 2012
- Are You Destroying Your Brand Without Realizing It? - December 16, 2012
- SmartPhone Backup Plan: Worried Your Smartphone May Get Stolen or Go Screwy? Take These 4 Precautions Now - December 9, 2012