I am asking my fellow bloggers and Twitter users to do their part to support their favorite small and online businesses through the BizLuv MEME. Read more about why we all need to support each other and small businesses in BizLuv Meme.
Here is how you can participate:
TWITTER USER? Please Tweet This and share it on your other favorite Social Media and Bookmarking sites.
BLOGGER? Please Publish a Blog Post:
To make it easy you can use this template (or be creative and do your own thing).
- Include a paragraph about what the BizLuv MEME is and why you support the idea. You can write your own or use the one below.
- Include the business recommendation we share below. You can also include recommendations from other bloggers you read who are participating.
- Tell us about a small or online business you use. Include why you recommend them and what products or services they offer that you personally buy.
- If you know how, add anchor text and links for them. IMPORTANT: If you do not know how just copy and paste the URL to their Web site into your recommendation and I will do this for them and get a copy to you.
- Ask your readers to participate in this MEME by Tweeting, blogging, and reviewing businesses they recommend.
- Publish your post and leave a link to it in the comments of this post. Akismet may flag it as SPAM but I WILL rescue your comment.
- If you have a business or blog please do this for your sites too. Don’t wait for someone else to do it. I am NOT opposed to self promotion. Success is challenging enough in good times and there is no time to waste!
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT BUSINESSES and YOU?
It makes us all easier to find everywhere online!
More readers will learn about you and them.
Here is a sample post you can use. You can reblog it using Zemanta or copy and paste it into your blog:
1. START SAMPLE POST
We are doing our part to save small and online businesses being affected by the economic downturn and hope you will too. First we Tweeted This Post on how Twitter users and bloggers can support their favorite stores and service providers. Now we are sharing a business recommended by a dofollow blog that helps businesses to blog and get free Local Search Directory listings and adding a business we recommend.
2. INCLUDE ALL OR PART OF OUR RECOMMENDATION BELOW – Feel free to paraphrase or use only the part that interests you most:
Businesses related to real estate and construction are among those hit the hardest. GrowMap recommends Good Millwork, a florida millwork company, as an excellent role model for traditional businesses on how to use the Internet to be of service to more people.
They support building green by manufacturing exterior shutters, deck materials and fire-rated wood siding from the very ecofriendly TimberSIL wood. TimberSIL is an amazing product that is virtually fireproof, insect-proof and rot-proof. It is so green it qualifies for up to 14 LEED credits and is so rot-proof that products made from it have a 40 year transferable no-rot warranty.
The will also mill any of their products using reclaimed lumber including the rare deadhead sinker cypress and lumber from old barns and buildings. They have sources for old growth salvaged lumber and you can even use your own customer supplied lumber. They are also one of the few mills that has access to genuine mahogany and manufactures mahogany moldings.
Good Millwork supports the efforts of other businesses. Both of their blogs are 100% dofollow and use CommentLuv and KeywordLuv and they are very active on Social Networks including Twitter and StumbleUpon where they review and share quality content to benefit us all.
They had a search tool built to make it easy for you or your installer to search through 10,000 architectural moldings including crown moldings, baseboards, chair rail and cabinet moldings and offer it for free. Architects can use their free 3D downloadable CAD drawings to more quickly create architectural drawings. Contractors can use those drawings to quickly and easily order all the materials required. That will save them time and money and in turn save the home-owner time and money.
They go out of their way to share how-to information in posts like their popular How to Install Crown Molding Like a Pro. If you have friends who do their own home improvements or home repairs, Good Millwork will answer their questions and find less expensive options so they can find more work and save money on their home improvement projects.
We recommend Good Millwork because they go out of their way to share what they know, assist other businesses, and provide excellent service.
3. ADD YOUR RECOMMENDED BUSINESS:
Tell us about a small or online business you use. Include why you recommend them and what products or services they offer that you personally buy.
This can be as short or long as you wish. Imagine you are telling your best friend about them and share with us what you would say to them in person.
4. Add anchor text and links to their site and directly to the products and services you recommended. If they don’t have a site link to any listing about their business you can find.
[IMPORTANT: If you don’t know how to add links or use anchor text just publish what you know how to do and I will add the links for you and share your recommendation in this blog and elsewhere.]
5. CLOSE YOUR POST:
In your own words, ask your readers to participate in this MEME by Tweeting, blogging, and reviewing businesses they recommend.
6. SHARE YOUR POST HERE: Leave a comment in this post and include a link to your post either as the CommentLuv featured post (if you use CommentLuv) or in the body of the comment. If you know how to use anchor text go ahead. If you don’t just paste the link. All links are do follow.
Akismet may flag your comment as SPAM but I WILL rescue it.
I will personally make sure that your blog and the businesses you recommend receive links with appropriate anchor text in many blogs.
There is no limit to how many businesses you can recommend. It doesn’t matter if you put them all in one post or write multiple posts.
Leave all the links in the comments of this post so I can easily find and republish them & include BizLuv in your Tweets and tags.
If you don’t clearly understand what I am proposing or don’t know how and need assistance please ask me. Contact @GrowMap on Twitter (send me an @ message if you want to DM me), FriendFeed, StumbleUpon or leave a comment in this post or use my contact form to email me.
Related articles by Zemanta
- MEME: LinkLuv in Support of Small Businesses (growmap.com) Read this post for more on how to support your favorite businesses.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- DirJournal 10th Anniversary: Win Cash, Free Listings, iPhone 7 Plus #giveaway - May 21, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017