This is a guest post from Murray Newlands sharing a new social media monitoring and management solution.
Social Media Monitoring
It’s the new year, and if you’re like me, you’re taking a good, long look at your business goals and the services you use to achieve those goals. If your goals include lead generation, networking, becoming a thought leader, engaging in more conversation, or understanding your competition better, then I want to introduce you to Alerti social media monitoring and management service.
This short (under 2 minutes) video shows how to set up alerts in Alerti:
Alerti is launching their new English language service and iPhone app this week in the US and UK, and I think they have the tools to stand out in the crowded social media monitoring and management service space. I’m excited to be working with them. In short, Alerti provides simple, effective tools in a single interface for the real-time collection and management of the relevant information from around the web.
They give you all the standard metrics of the big boys, from sentiment analysis to custom graphs, along with an efficient work-flow dashboard in a single interface. You can delegate results out to your team and respond to social media posts from your own Twitter or Facebook profile without leaving the Alerti interface. You can create as many queries as you need, and you can customize your graphs.
Social Media Management and Monitoring Tools
I was reading Media Bistro recently and found a survey of people who use social media monitoring and management tools. One of the things that caught my eye was that only 1 in 3 consider themselves “happy” with the social media monitoring service they are using. Really? Don’t you deserve a service that you are “happy” with?
What did those respondents say was most important? The metrics offered, the interface design and the integration with social media networks.
Social Media Solutions Drawbacks:
The biggest complaints those respondents had were:
- Excessive lag time/ fails to provide reliable, accurate data
- Excessive bugs/ Confusing to use/ Lack of innovation
- Too pricey- features don’t justify the cost
Here’s how Alerti stacks up:
- Results are updated throughout the day so they are always fresh.
- Their team is constantly keeping the service efficient and innovating. The reason they created the service was out of their own need for a simple, efficient tool- it’s why they put everything in a single interface.
- The plans start at $15/ month. This is for the same features many companies charge over $100/ month for, mind you.
Want to try out their service for FREE for 3 months?
Go to Alerti and register with the “GROW” Bonus code.
Do try out their service for Free for three months (see offer just above). I look forward to hearing what you think 🙂
Murray Newlands is the founder of Influence People and author of a recent book on Social Media Monitoring.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017
- Twitter Changes Where to Find More Tweets; BuzzSumo and ViralContentBee More Important Now - January 27, 2017
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017