Early bird tickets to this premiere event are only $95 but they are limited in quantity so if you want one buy early. As I write this there are only 14 left at that price.
NEW: Save 10% on any level pass to Affiliate Summit with discount code ASW11GROW10.
Save an additional 10% with discount code iem7.
Whether you are an affiliate marketer or a merchant who has an affiliate marketing program, the faster you get up to speed on using, measuring and monitoring Social Media the greater your advantage.
The recent Smart Brief Summis Limited survey on Social Media Trends profiled by Social Media Examiner showed that it takes most companies two years to feel confident their social media activities are effective.
The faster you get Social Media working for you the weaker the competition will be. Don’t wait – learn now!
While using Twitter or Facebook may seem simple, using it effectively is not. You can get some insights into what I mean by that by reading what separates veteran social media users from rookies at SmartBlog on Social Media.
Instead of reinventing the wheel it just makes sense to find out what is already known about what works and what doesn’t. That is what these events share.
These are NOT just any event because of the people behind them:
- Media Sponsors include Mashable Social Media Guide, AdRants Marketing and Advertising News, UberGizmo Gadget Blogs, State of Search and Social Media, LeadsCon Lead Generation Conferences and globally recognized social media authority Brian Solis‘ bub.blicio.us
- Major Sponsor for Las Vegas is the Flamingo Hotel
If you’re already heading to Las Vegas this is the perfect opportunity to save 10% using discount code iem7 or snap up Early Bird Tickets to Social Media Marketing Las Vegas and get on the fast track to increased visibility, traffic, sales and leads from Social Media.
- When is Affiliate Summit West? January 9-11, 2011 #asw11
- When is Social Media Marketing Las Vegas? January 12, 2011 #smlasvegas
Follow the buzz on Twitter using the Affiliate Summit West hashtag #ASW11 and Social Media Marketing Las Vegas hashtag #SMLasVegas
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Twitter Changes Where to Find More Tweets; BuzzSumo and ViralContentBee More Important Now - January 27, 2017
- Top Challenges Facing U.S. Small Businesses in 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017
- How to Interact with Passionate Shoppers in G+ Communities - November 27, 2016