VigLink’s Oliver Roup and his panel of guests dig deeper into affiliate marketing and hone in on one topic in particular – affiliate fraud. Affiliate fraud strikes many affiliate networks and is one of the biggest reasons why they fail. In this Future of Publishing episode, Oliver Roup and guests explore why affiliate fraud happens and how to stop it.
- Fraudulent data is inconsistent with real-life data…
- Newer publishers from less developed countries produce many of them…
- But there are plenty of US-based fraudsters and legitimate overseas publishers.
Future of Publishing is sponsored by VigLink. If you enjoyed the show, be sure to Like Future of Publishing on Facebook!
Affiliate Marketing Tips
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016
- GetResponse Reveals Powerful New Online Marketing Tool Any SMB Can Afford - July 19, 2016