Every Web site or business – online or off – can benefit from growing and could use a map to get there. Each user of a map travels a different path to growth, so this blog will provide multiple customized routes to generating more business, sales, leads, or visitors for different types of Web sites and businesses.
We identify and share proven methods of generating more traffic to your Web site or business – many of them totally free except for the time required to implement them. Step-by-step instructions simple enough for even those with very limited Internet experience will be provided for each strategy offered.
Regular readers will be warned about methods that are a waste of your time and money. We know what works by using Web analytics to measure and verify results. Although we will not specialize in analytics, we will explain the benefits in plain English for non-techies and teach an open source analytics package in the future.
Make sure you don’t miss any warnings or free tips by subscribing:
Who is behind GrowMap and what is her background:
- See our Press page for details about GrowMap founder Gail Gardner
- See GrowMap LinkedIn profile for Gail’s background, projects, book recommendations and groups.
Top Sites Recommending GrowMap:
- Accepted to the AdAge Power150 Daily Ranking of Marketing Blogs
- Featured in AllTop under Social Media
- Recipient of Liz Strauss’ Successful and Outstanding Bloggers Award
- Featured by LouisGray in his personal Alltop recommendations
- Recommended as “the best blog on the subject” of Local Search by EMarketingMatdor
- Specifically Recommended by LouisGray
- Recommended by Michael Fruchter
- Recommended by WhatTheYahoogle.com
Visit the GrowMap profile at these sites:
Tools we use:
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Take Your Accounting to the Next Level, but with QuickBooks or Xero? - September 16, 2014
- How to Use Local Business Directories to Increase Visibility and Sales - September 14, 2014
- Small Businesses Adding Solar Power Development As an Income Stream - September 3, 2014